Nayria

Question about Market and Trading

Hi everyone, 

I apologize for not being really active in the forum. I mostly played quietly on my own since I joined dragcave in 2017. 

The reason I came here is because I received a ban from public trading like a year ago. At first I didn't know what I did wrong (I sadly didn't receive any information why I got a ban) but through reading all sorts of threads here it deemed to me that I made a mistake by asking for specific eggs, more precisely vampire eggs I lost through auto-abandonment and missed dearly because I aimed for a specific lineage. I understand now that I broke the trading rules with this actions even though that was never my intention. 

My question is, is there a chance for me to get back the public trading feature or is there anything I can do to proof I learned my lesson? I received a permanent ban and I would love to be able to use the public trading again. Of course I read the rules thoroughly and would not break them in any way again and I sincerely apologize for my ignorance that made me do this. 

If there is anyone who can help me or answer my questions I would be really grateful. 

Please stay healthy everyone. 

You need to contact a mod by PM..

22 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

You need to contact a mod by PM..

Thanks for the advise. I just did it, though I'm quite nervous about it. ^^' 

They are human and very helpful.