Malcorium

i think a trade glitched out on me

This is true. But that still doesn't explain how the trade still shows up as there and cancellable ! It happens quite a lot (the first one i posted is still up there too...)

Same Schrodinger's Trade surprise for me. I was trading this one Gold, as an egg, kept missing the trade offers constantly because people kept offering and pulling when I was asleep.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/BANim

Just now I saw another missed offer, clicked the bell, saw this glitched trade. Except the Gold is not an egg anymore, and when I go to Actions, it doesn't redirect me to the trading page, but to the dragon actions as it should. The log says nothing since the trade was auto-cancelled by the dragon hatching.

No idea if the above matters in solving this puzzle, but hey.

Ok I just cancelled a trade, so that I could edit it. Which I did. I still get this

image.png.a78b44c6d08ea7a7fdb385e054ee16aa.png

- after THREE cancellations - and it took me AGES to get the post where I had put it to edit, to show the new link...

TJ09 - is there anything you can do ? AFAIK the old trades I showed already are still up there...

yes - here's one of them - from October 18th !

https://dragcave.net/teleport/021a595e35ee53d23404f8e9bb3d2b40

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Ok I just cancelled a trade, so that I could edit it. Which I did. I still get this

image.png.a78b44c6d08ea7a7fdb385e054ee16aa.png

- after THREE cancellations - and it took me AGES to get the post where I had put it to edit, to show the new link...

TJ09 - is there anything you can do ? AFAIK the old trades I showed already are still up there...

yes - here's one of them - from October 18th !

https://dragcave.net/teleport/021a595e35ee53d23404f8e9bb3d2b40

The trade looks completed from my end. 

ED260692-DF05-4BB1-A0A5-E6B385ED1317.jpeg

OK fair enough - but I do wish they would go away from MY end ! I have half a dozen of them - is it happening to anyone else ? It's nerve-racking when you thought it went through and that still shows and you have to go to your scroll to check what you actually have !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

this is still happening, by the way. why no fix?

i'm also still getting double notifications when someone accepts my offer on a trade. (bell shows up as 2 unread, when in reality it was just the one trade being accepted and it is the only notification listed)

Edited by InvaderAlexis

6 hours ago, InvaderAlexis said:

i'm also still getting double notifications when someone accepts my offer on a trade. (bell shows up as 2 unread, when in reality it was just the one trade being accepted and it is the only notification listed)

I've had this going on for quite some time myself. :dry: It's annoying.

I've also experienced on occasion the invisible egg glitch. :ph34r:

7 hours ago, InvaderAlexis said:

this is still happening, by the way. why no fix?

I don't think I've experienced the glitchy trade, but I've been getting double notifications for awhile now. At least since holiday trading, don't remember before that.