Malcorium

i think a trade glitched out on me

//dont mind the egg part, i got mixed up lol

I was trading a 2g elux lucis saltchild with this trade link here: https://dragcave.net/teleport/cfde0da1e7f4bae6bf571fd71b982f10

I accepted a 2g tinsel offer on it, left for a while, then I noticed something off about my scroll. Neither the old nor the new egg was there. Out of curiosity I checked the trade link from my notifications and:

image.png.ecc8348e6bc8fd6fc40c9837a86ece8e.png

The page looks like this. There's nothing in the trade, I can't cancel the trade, other people see it as accepted/canceled, and neither egg is on neither person's scroll. the eggs are in correct places but the trade is still in a weird half-existent state. weird yo

Edited by Malcorium

How strange! 

Out of curiosity; can you see the egg when you click the view page? If so, if you can see your scrollname/trade partners scrollname, does that show up? Its more of a curiosity thing, but I think if you can see that its supposedly on the scroll, Id think it was lag. 

ok nevermind the eggs are where they should be, i got mixed up big time. but the trade is still indeed a schrödinger's trade 🤔

can you perform actions on the traded eggs? also, did it have other offers? bc there's been a similar issue where a phantom trade prevents offerers from doing anything with their eggs >>;

I just got this too (though I knew the trade had gone through:)

260456206_tradeglitch.png.01d71449680916182d7626d512c9a61c.png

Clearly there's some kind of glitch.

ive been seeing this bug too, a few times. happens when you click to view the (completed) trade through your notifications, i think.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/43a28cf7d92ca07ab74b986e33dbaef2 this trade was accepted already, but when you go to see it through the link it shows this page.

image.png.25dfc17a8844dbf0575bda5d26e7a2c7.png

but if you log out of your account, it shows what it should be showing.

image.png.a258c6ee8f807993dd1afdf919f6e918.png

very odd.

Yes - oddly enough that is what happens - I tested by viewing the trade in another browser.

And HOURS later I still have that same page... I shut down before I went to bed, and on reboot - there it still is. I'm not cancelling in case it helps TJ to see it.

And it's now 24 hours on and it's still the same.

I've had 2 "permanent" trades happen in the space of 24 hours. Thankfully no offers, but it seems concerning given what's happened in the past to offerers.

36 hours on and it's still up there, just as it was. @LadyLyzar as TJ hasn't come by - can you ask - as a couple of trades DID apparently also go wrong recently.

Half of my notifications (all accepted trades) show the appropriate “offer has been accepted/trade cancelled” text, but the other half have this sort of thing going on. 

One of these notifications was for an offer I declined. The trade itself was removed because the egg hatched. When I click the notification (relating to the declined offer) I see the below image. 

The second notification which takes me to a page similar to the image was accepted. 

12D4DD01-2D30-4983-B1DB-E612CD6B72F3.jpeg

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I have a trade like this for an offer I accepted. Both dragons are growing fine, though.

@dragonpuck What does this trade look like to you? https://dragcave.net/teleport/ee6b96b95e4a0e4c70a43ced81f9b245

i see the /accepted or cancelled spiel /you usually get when trade completed or cancelled- and definitely have the  dragon-grown- on my scroll

https://dragcave.net/lineage/z5Cwr

Fancy XD And I was able to use the same Magi for another teleport afterwards. Maybe he just up and left that trade up there without confirming that it finished :lol:

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I have a trade like this for an offer I accepted. Both dragons are growing fine, though.

@dragonpuck What does this trade look like to you? https://dragcave.net/teleport/ee6b96b95e4a0e4c70a43ced81f9b245

the only thing odd that I have noticed is that I get  a  notification of two offers when there is only one

1 hour ago, dragonpuck said:

the only thing odd that I have noticed is that I get  a  notification of two offers when there is only one

Pretty sure it notifies you if someone offers, but then doesn't notify you if they cancel.  So someone might have offered, then decided to change their offer?

3 hours ago, Pilauli said:

Pretty sure it notifies you if someone offers, but then doesn't notify you if they cancel.  So someone might have offered, then decided to change their offer?

If they change the offer it shows as another line on your notifications page so you do know how many times.

I am seeing bogus numbers erratically as to how many offers I've received.  Sometimes the count is right and sometimes it inflates the number (on mouse over of notification bell before I click the page).  Least it has been,  I've been egglocked for the past day so no trade activity for me.

Edit:  Just had a trade offer accepted and the bell said I had 2 notifications when it was only the one saying my offer was accepted.  So still ongoing...

Edited by Dracaena

I've been having that same issue. Mouse-over of notification bell has been saying 2 unread messages lately when I only have one.

My trade is still up there, looking just the same. @TJ09 - a word from you ?

still looks the same to me as well, and im also having the issue of getting 2 notifications on the bell icon but when i click onto the page it only displays one (which is correct, since i only had an offer up on one trade. the bell displaying that i had 2 notifications was incorrect) .

Just declined a trade and got it again.

image.png.e5cbf803a9b8386eedd081eabf2a6a2a.png

This is still happening, and also - I accepted the offer, and my egg left my scroll - but it took several refreshes before the hatchie hit MY scroll - as an instant adult. That was scary; I thought I'd bred a rather good egg for nothing.... And now it looks as if the trade is still available. 

ALSO she was stunned yesterday - and still grew up at once. Does stun not hold up through teleport ? She seems to have become an adult on the way to my scroll.  But: 

image.png.b99049264fb446b675a3d485f0d1dd43.png

image.png.dd28ef1fc92c2122e18c46d07dd03e3e.png

image.png

Edited by Fuzzbucket

@Fuzzbucket It was a trade, right? I'm assuming the hatchie was stunned by the trader, in which case the viewlock preventing it from growing would have vanished once it left their scroll, allowing it to grow on yours. This is not how it originally worked, but it has been this way for quite some time now.

Edited by Shadowdrake