Aniia

Not all dragons showing up in breeding list

When I click (Dragon A) and go to breed it, sometimes (Dragon B) which I'm expecting to be there and available to breed doesn't show up. However, if I go to (Dragon B)'s page, (Dragon A) shows up in the list and I can breed them from there.

Aren't they supposed to show up on both pages? It's not a huge deal, but it is annoying. It's been doing this for awhile now, but its happened with enough of my dragons I thought I'd mention it here.

That is... odd. I don't think I've heard of something like this happening before. Does it happen only with a specific pair, or many of them?

I've always found this - it's really annoying but as you say - going to the other dragon usually works.

yup, had that happen not really frequently, but often enough to be an annoyance

That is really odd, I've never had that happen or heard of it. I do know that if you Ctrl-F for a specific name while the page is loading, it won't find a match unless you stop typing for a couple of seconds and then keep going, but they never vanish entirely for me.

confirming that this happens to me as well, with both new and established pairs. in my experience it happens when manually scrolling for the intended mate (so while that's a good thought, it isn't related to using a find in page/search page function).

Agreed - loading the page fully and then going for find doesn't help.

Never had that happen to me. Could it be a difference between a PC and a phone-type device?

Oh, good to know its not just me. I use a PC.

It seems to happen randomly with different pairs - but, once it happens, it doesn't fix itself and I have to continually remember to go to Dragon B's page. It got more annoying recently as it affected trying to breed Undine x White - only 2 whites showed up on the undines' breeding page though i have several more. I ran into it again a few days ago trying to breed purples.

Edited by Aniia

I have never noticed that happening for me. Strange.

I've had it happen several times when I first breed a holiday to a non-holiday during that holiday's breeding time, and then when I go out of season, I have to search the partner again.

12 hours ago, Lagie said:

I've had it happen several times when I first breed a holiday to a non-holiday during that holiday's breeding time, and then when I go out of season, I have to search the partner again.

I think that's intended. It tells you that you should fertilize one of the partners to avoid refusals, since that first non-holiday breeding has not happened yet.

As far as I can tell, the OP's issue is that the intended mate does not show up at all?