trystan

Share your groups

Posted (edited)

Here's some of my groups

My Favorite Groups:  beautiful lineages  ▫  favorite codes  ▫  golden meadow  ▫  thuwed/dorkface lineages

Need Mates:  need mates (alt)  ▫  need mates (common)  ▫  need mates (holiday)  ▫  need mates (hybrid)  ▫  need mates (prize)  ▫  need mates (purebred)  ▫  need mates (rare)

Have Mates:  have mates (bonded pairs)  ▫  have mates (thuwed/dorkface)  ▫  have mates (celestial)  ▫  have mates (holiday)

Group Lineage Projects:  honor lineage  ▫  hope lineage  ▫  wish lineage

Dragon Lineages:  checker lineages  ▫  prize lineages  ▫  purebred lineages  ▫  spiral lineages  ▫  spriter alt lineages  ▫  stair step lineages  ▫  miscellaneous lineages

Holiday Dragons:  caveborn holiday dragons  ▫  christmas dragons  ▫  halloween dragons  ▫  valentine's day dragons

Miscellaneous Dragon Groups:  caveborn dragons  ▫  caveborn rare dragons  ▫  frozen dragons  ▫  zombie dragons

New Release Groups:  august release 2021  ▫  september release 2021

Edited by Rhikasa

hey there Rhikasa! cool groups!

i've gone back and edited mine, my post is on page 1 XD 

k98GczA.png

v 3.0

FNYRk3Q.png This Group contains CB Dragons from previous Holidays. Meaning, from the Holiday biome.

XaZTof4.png Dedicated to all my beloved Dogs.

ZvElDL1.png Here we find all CB Holiday Dragons I possess.

EaZIxXJ.png Because I love Cats too.

VAZAn3W.png Exclusive Dragon Couples. Forever.

DnitMBx.png Tried to catch full batch of Holiday Siblings, but missed the very last one.

I7pugh0.png The opposite of the previous Group.

fVRlTu3.png My dearest Dragons.

1p0BufX.png Dragons with nice codes.

qMT6RjC.png These were caught the day they were released.

cxXAl5J.png Having fun with names.

Y084eJZ.png Special Dragons put on hold, waiting for that exclusive mate.

29S0HUd.png Species that I only have collect CB's of.

rUgETq1.png Every CB Dragon I have.

iFYHcJ0.png Self-explanatory.

eazbT30.png Another self-explanatory.

Cbow3uw.png Got a Prize, baby!

3qmmX3l.png Yet another self-explanatory.

yzJxOtw.png Codes that make words or have the illusion of being words.

BzykV5J.png Cool names I got.

x7rJJuK.png The closest thing to a Magikarp badge I'll ever have. I think.

NABp4QQ.png ❤️

WqbgodQ.png The biggest, largest, strongest, nicest Holly Armada of them all. Some day.

4wVFJzP.png The most beautiful Dragon species created so far.

My8LZ9n.png Red Dragon collection.

Tj06bww.png Green Dragons are nice. Their tails however...

SZTG0aH.png These inspire honor.

43Re88e.png Aww... how cute.

eum25j8.png Teleportation is a very cool power. I mean, BSA.

ABAp0QQ.png I should wear pink more often.

LXSNEEO.png An army of precogs. Very nice.

ESrc0gQ.png Behemoths are just... wow.

ZGO3Nwi.png Godlike snakes. Amazing.

hGkn5f4.png Yeah, these are cute. Even as hatchies.

o5MTq63.png Phantoms. Good.

couCaF1.png Wish you were giant. You're meant to scare. And be praised.

dB06RQF.png Are you giant? You're cool.

RxSCVmN.png Deadly Stare.

n5y5hxv.png I think in cool giant cats when I see these. Wanna pet'em.

RyPItSX.png ****, YEAH! Giant warriors. Moar. Moaar.

du0jxsA.png Want to ride on these wise looking birds. Explore everywhere. Please, tell me they're giant too.

dgW61pv.png Colored Magic.

N1vPtHi.png I guess I'd like living inside a giant fruit.

Yep, this is the small print. 90% of the aforementioned groups are still being updated, however those groups that seem to be completely updated may or may not be updated in the future. Some groups may be inconsistent with some dragons they have, this is entirely intentional. If you would like to learn more just ask.

Under construction.

Edited by Kegluneq

BACKSPACE’s Groups

Edited by 0x08

Most of my Groups are fandom groups 🤓 Nice to see other folks who carefully decide which DC dragons best fit their favorite fictional characters! :D

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | Infinity Gauntlet | Legend of Zelda | Percy Jackson | Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra | Pokémon | Persona 5 | The Mortal Instruments 

And then I have Purple Ridgewing and Magelight groups, my two favorite breeds, and one for finished Lovely Commons lineages.

On 9/23/2020 at 6:03 PM, trystan said:

Yayyy! A fellow Dragonlance fan! 😁

Did a big makeover to my groups. It should be easier to understand how they're nested together.

Edited by 0x08

11 hours ago, Denwayasha said:

Nice to see other folks who carefully decide which DC dragons best fit their favorite fictional characters! :D

oh of course! :) 

6 hours ago, Aniia said:

Yayyy! A fellow Dragonlance fan! 😁

yep! i joined in December of 2008, and my first Magi, dragon #7, was Raistlin.  the Dragonlance group was one of the earliest i made when i found out you could make groups. :D 

50 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

Did a big makeover to my groups. It should be easier to understand how they're nested together.

i LOVE how you listed them out!  are you in IT?

9 minutes ago, trystan said:

i LOVE how you listed them out!  are you in IT?

Not as a job, I just like computers :)

11 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

Not as a job, I just like computers :)

nothing wrong with that.  i'm A+ certified and a million (10?) years ago i'm MS Certified... for WinXP XD 

18 hours ago, trystan said:

yep! i joined in December of 2008, and my first Magi, dragon #7, was Raistlin.  the Dragonlance group was one of the earliest i made when i found out you could make groups. :D

Hah! I joined that same year! That's awesome, I don't run into Dragonlance fans too often.

I keep my groups pretty limited compared to everyone here... I've got groups for 2nd gens, Active Lineage Projects, BSAs, Caveborns, Messy Lineages, Pretty Lineages, Retired Lineage Projects, Unbreedables, Zombies, and for any special breeding projects/lines, I put the youngest of that lineage into Twizel's Favorites group.

Now I want to make more creative groups! Lol

4 hours ago, Aniia said:

Hah! I joined that same year! That's awesome, I don't run into Dragonlance fans too often.

i've read the main series twice now.

i read somewhere that there's supposed to be a new series coming out!  i'm not sure where in the timeline it goes though.

i do keep adding groups, i recently split out my Forever Knight and Vampire Diaries & Legacies from my Random Fandom into their own groups. :D 

20 hours ago, trystan said:

i've read the main series twice now.

i read somewhere that there's supposed to be a new series coming out!  i'm not sure where in the timeline it goes though.

I've read the Chronicles and Legends trilogies so many times I've lost count, but I've only gotten through the War of Souls trilogy twice. Some of the other books in the series are pretty good, too, especially if you're into world-building, which I am. ^_^

Now I really want to make a Dragonlance group or lineage project...

I'm getting so many ideas from you guys lol!

8 hours ago, Aniia said:

I've read the Chronicles and Legends trilogies so many times I've lost count, but I've only gotten through the War of Souls trilogy twice. Some of the other books in the series are pretty good, too, especially if you're into world-building, which I am. ^_^

i've read and own Chronicles, Legends, the Second Generation (book), War of the Souls,  and the Lost Chronicles series.  and two random books of Tales.

let me know if you want an egg from any of my Dragonlance dragons, let me know. (not a lot of them are CB, though, so check the lineages if that's something your concerned with)

Edited by trystan

most of my groups are organizational for myself, but i do have a few that are for fun:

edit: thanks, @trystan ! i gotta admit, the punstercorns give me life. :D

Edited by miaou