Lovecats

Egg Limit Error

Okay, so today I logged in to catch some new release eggs and made an offer of two hatchies on a trade (egg.) 

I managed to quickly collect my new release eggs with no issue but then the trade offer I made somehow also went through and now I have 9/8 eggs on my scroll. This has never happened to me so I am very confused. Can someone help me out here?

Screenshot_20200923-101809~2.png

1628472138_Screenshot_20200923-1018552.thumb.png.685bb3d2ddda31123079f9342b64911a.png

Edited by lovecats99

You are not alone:

Edited by Fuzzbucket

This happens more and more often lately. I still stand by my advice to get rid of one of the extras ASAP from a years-old experience (from before we had trophies, if you want to pinpoint it), but it seems that's not quite as necessary nowadays? Better safe than sorry, though.

Thanks for the info, olympe and Fuzz.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who has experienced this. I find it quite peculiar how my glitch occurred via a teleport, when others state their glitches occurred whilst hunting in the AP or biomes, etc. That means that an interaction between two users had to occur for my glitch to occur. I don't remember experiencing any lag during my active session earlier today either, which is different to what other reports mention. Perhaps the person on the other side of the trade did, but it would be impossible for me to know.  

Regardless, one of the eggs hatched itself so things are back to normal now. :) Very strange, nonetheless.