Kaini

Apex Legends

Hellu, anyone else play Apex?

Never in my life did I think I'd get into a battle royale, and I'm not usually into first person shooters, but a friend invited me to play Apex with her and I've played it every day since. Still can't claim to be super good at it, though :D The lore interests me and I just really like the characters. And it's just good clean fun.

1919209098_cryptomainpanel2.png.d471f2005e48b53406353c68da2ccbc4.png

I play Crypto and maybe have two different Crypto cosplays in the works (default skin and The Hired Gun) Uhhh anyone wanna talk Apex to me?

I find Apex fun, I havent played in a while though. I tend to play games with my boyfriend, and we recently picked up a new one. Thus thats been the focus, it is very enjoyable in fairness!

I main Bangalore, because I like the simpler things. Popping smokes is really useful, I have accidentally killed someone with it before XD Same with Pathfinders grapple, actually while panic mashing. 

The air strikes are great for drawing people out or making the enemies go away quite simply. 

Getting the high ground in this game is pretty crucial to winning, although this is coming from someone who won only once XD Luckily the game is fun win or lose. Most close losses were because the enemy had good ground and we simply could not get them. 

I am not sure about the lore, but it does sound interesting. 

On 9/16/2020 at 10:25 AM, Ruffledfeathers said:

I main Bangalore, because I like the simpler things. Popping smokes is really useful, I have accidentally killed someone with it before XD Same with Pathfinders grapple, actually while panic mashing. 

The air strikes are great for drawing people out or making the enemies go away quite simply.

Bangs is fun to play 😂 I had a win with her once in the final ring when I was alone (rest of my squad ran out and died) and the last enemy squad was outside the ring and I tossed the air strike out and prevented them from getting into the ring and the ring killed them 😆 I bet they were pretty mad.

Getting good ground is definitely essential, especially in those final moments. Though honestly I'm not an apex predator by any means and have had people take me out despite having the high ground, oops.