Infinis

A Committee of Khusa - Massbreed

Thanks for the reminder, @Infinis. I just bred all five of my CB Khusas to the AP! No refusals and all of them bred true. :) (4/5 pairings were Khusa x Holiday without fertility boost.)

I have no non-CB Khusas, so my contribution is rather meagre. Still, I hope they find their way to good homes.

Edited by obelisk_light

5 is still good!! ❤️ 

i bred over a hundred and most bred true, relatively few refusals and no ints/no eggs. :3 

I didn't have mates for any of my lineaged khusas but at least all my CBs were in the mood! That's not many but I'm still happy to contribute, and all but one bred true, though I couldn't resist also keeping one vulture day khusa for myself...

7 khusas have been sent; I had one refusal and a few that did not breed true when I ran out of Black marrows :) 

Most were from CBs but I have a salty khusa that I regularly breed go into the mix as well. 

IT'S KHUSA TIME!

*goes off to breed my Khusas*

Edit: Thanks for the reminder!

Edited by Shokomon

Managed to send a measly 3 Khusas, but it's better than nothing! XD

one refusal and a few no interests, but i managed to send 10 khusas to the ap earlier (around 4am cave time, so they will be a little trickle precursor rather than part of the flood...). 4 are with marrows. :)

Sent roughly 30 khusas to the AP.

Went pretty well, only a few non-khusa eggs and a couple of non-interests.  Khusa Power!

I only got 1 Khusa egg; the others were no interest and a non-Khusa. Dangit.

Oh well.

Thanks for the reminder. I just got home from work.

I don't have many Black Marrows, but managed 2 Khusas from Khusa x Black Marrow, 8 PB 2nd gens, 1 PB 3rd gen, and 18 Khusa and 6 Celestials from Khusa x Celestial. I am not breeding my messy ones.

I was surprised at how few CB male Khusas I have. I will have to fix that before next year.

Sent a few 2G holidaykin out. Most of my Marrows were disinterested.

Thanks for the reminder!  Sent out 8 khusa eggs, one from each of my two pair of each biome (did hit them all with fertility).  Paired them with halloweens; arcana, caligene, kohraki, witchlight.  Surprising thing was 3 of them were Z codes, watch for them you z hunters. ;)

Late to the party, apologies. Thanks for the reminder, though, lol. I sent some eggs to the AP despite it all. 😆

I only had 2 to contribute yesterday but one has an interesting lineage so I hope someone enjoys it. 😃

All 5 of my Khusas seem to have found homes on people's scrolls. :) Too bad the Khusas didn't form a wall. (Or maybe they did and I missed it.)

@Infinis Oh, nice, that must've been beautiful ❤️

Edited by obelisk_light

I saw a wall last night ❤️ I don't think it lasted long but I got to see it before I had to go back to work x'D

On 9/8/2020 at 1:38 PM, Lysian said:

A Tiny wall for a bit, btw anyone happen to know who own the silk code Khusa?

Hmm, I've got a fake-silk coded Khusa.  It's actually a lower-case 'L' in there - https://dragcave.net/lineage/SlLkD