Ahil89

ANSWERED:Please return accidentally abandoned linage egg

I bred one of the initial pairs of Clan Luminous but it was accidentally auto-abandoned. If you have seen a dark lumina egg in the AP descended from the CB Guardian and Lumina pair Lord Feru and Lady Telune of Clan Luminous please return it. CB ember egg will be provided in return if wanted.  If you don't have a Magi I will send you a trade and you can offer the egg in return for the Ember. 

Edited by Ahil89

The best way to retrieve an egg that was accidentally abandoned is to temporarily rename the parents -- something like "please return this egg" "to Ahil89 on forums". The finder is under no obligation to send it back, but many people are willing to do so -- especially a fairly common egg like Lumina x Guardian.

Great idea purplehaze... or maybe set up on the Trading link with the Ember egg asking for the return?

Don't ask for a specific egg in the trading hub, that could get you a ban.  Trade hub unwritten rules are tricky.  But temporarily renaming the parents is a good idea.

And often works. Also put a link to the LINEAGE in your signature and ask for it back.

1 hour ago, Dracaena said:

Don't ask for a specific egg in the trading hub, that could get you a ban.  Trade hub unwritten rules are tricky.  But temporarily renaming the parents is a good idea.

Nothing about it is unwritten. 

"your message should be applicable to many people using the trading hub, not just a specific person."

Only one person has this egg, and thus this is not permitted on the hub. 

Unfortunately, once an egg leaves your scroll, it is the new owner's right to do whatever they want with it and they are under no obligation to return it. 

Sorry for my earlier post...

Thanks for proper info Kaini!

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

The best way to retrieve an egg that was accidentally abandoned is to temporarily rename the parents -- something like "please return this egg" "to Ahil89 on forums". The finder is under no obligation to send it back, but many people are willing to do so -- especially a fairly common egg like Lumina x Guardian.

This is an excellent suggestion, and I've done it myself for an egg I've lost. I've also returned eggs to users who had edited the parents' names and had forum accounts. Good luck getting your egg back!