TJ09

2020-08-23 - August Dragon Release

Cute hatchies! Still trying to catch a starry egg. Maybe I'll have better luck in broad daylight lol.

Grabbed one of each. I'm egglocked now, so I'll have to wait a few hours.

They both look lovely so far!

A week earlier than I expected, good thing I saw the FB post. Now to try my luck.

Sky hatchies look like the same sort of teeny tiny that Risensongs and Setsongs are, I think.  I wonder whether they'll go well together in lineages.

And more starry/air/sky dragons is more potential mates for Stratos, Elux Lucis, Aeria Gloris, and so on.

Edit: They're still flooding in large numbers 9 hours after release, I see.  Has TJ changed the initial flood length, or are they going to be super-common?  Hoping it's the former!

Edited by Pilauli

Nice! I got 3 of each. I hope to get two pair of both breeds but for now I am happy. ^^

Got 3 of each earlier! So excited!! Loving the starry egg, and happy to have yet another space/star themed dragon :D

Great surprise!  Thanks TJ and spriters!

Didn't realize there was a new release until just now! Thankfully I was able to get three of each. I can't wait to see them all grown up, especially the starry eggs.

Cool, new dragons, I wonder what the adults will look like. :D

Aaaaaahhhh I am so freaking excited about that adorable blue floaty!! I want a million hatchies! It's just so smol and cute and awwww! 

The sky hatchie looks like it's dancing, lol. Looks similar to my dog when he's jumping for a treat!

Got another of the pale blue, trying for another night sky but wow those are going fast!

edit: And I'm out! Two of each, that's enough for now. Yay!

Edited by HeatherMarie

Ooh, I love the look of these eggs so far! 👀 Thanks a bunch to the spriter(s) and TJ for this new release! Good luck to everyone goin' a huntin'! 😄

I wound up dumping the extra blue floaty because I had clicked on that instead of the starry one.  Finally evened them out.  Now to wait a day before posting them to a hatchery....

Obligatory warning post:

Please keep an eye on your eggs! They are too young to go in hatcheries yet! (And if you really want to put them in hatcheries already, please just watch them closely.)

S2 babies are here! Quite a change in the starry ones from S1. I am loving them all so far. I hope the adults live up to the promise.

And I was able to get one more of each pretty easily. I am locked again until tomorrow, now.

Edited by purplehaze