TJ09

2020-08-23 - August Dragon Release

Wow, caught me early this month...  I wasn't expecting the drop until next weekend...  So here we go.

Edited by Husky51

6 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

Wow, caught me early this month...  I wasn't expecting the drop until next weekend...  So here we go.

Me too - luckily I have been so busy with real life, I hadn't been doing anything. Four blues so far.

New dragons, yis! Got one of each. Once I get some egg room I’ll try to get two more!

Wooooo new eggs!  Thanks TJ and the artists!

Wow this caught me off gard lucky I have egg slots, off i go hunting :) loving the look of these eggs 

I have to confess I was kind of hoping the release wouldn't happen this weekend because I'm too locked with eggs and (mostly) hatchlings. Now that I've seen the new eggs, however, I'm just so excited about them. :P

[Racking my brains trying to remember if either of these are from DR]

Super excited about these! Wondering how the blues are gonna work with the floating mechanic. My immediate reaction was "Balloon 2.0?" hehe

2 hours ago, Jazeki said:

The starry one reminds me of a donut 🍩

My thought exactly :D Looking delicious!

3 and 3 for me (I would go to 4 but I just traded for and bred some eggs that I needed)

Looking forward to hatchlings and adults

Mini Releases like these are nice. At least I then don't have to abandon all the other eggs I caught and are important to me.

Looking forward to see the Hatchies and Adults!

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Just saw this, oops! I really really love the night one, it's so pretty! (And again I'm wishing for a 'freeze' for eggs, I want to keep one!) 

Same. I hunted down and bumped the egg freezing topic. I need eggs for my collection. XD

Can't wait to see these new babies hatch!

Lol, reminds me of space clouds and weather balloons. We've got quite a few atmospheric and space-y dragons lately it feels like - not that I'm complaining, I've loved all of 'em so far!

Thanks TJ and wonderful artists!!👏👏👏   WOOOOOWAAAAAA!!!!!😄😄😄

Sky eggs remind me of the starry sky, but especially interesting are the blue and orange stripes at the bottom (sunset, sunrise?)

Blue eggs are a mystery, but TJ seems to have given us a hint... as if)

(Dimorphism, perhaps? Hatching time (though not new, yes) or random (spectral classification of stars) for sky eggs and place for blue ones)

Well, we'll see very soon🥳🥳🥳

Edited by MatchYourFears

Just got my 8!  Woo!  (Almost) early for once! XD  I kinda figured it was coming, as the monthly new drop often coincides with the monthly event on another pet site I'm on (Flight Rising).

Edited by VioletWhirlwind