TJ09

2020-08-23 - August Dragon Release

Yay! Pretty new eggs! I grabbed two of each, which is all I have room for just now. Hopefully they won't be too hard to find when my other eggs hatch in the morning.

Thanks TJ and spriters for new dragons!

Yess, I caught it early ! Managed to catch my three of each, I'm excited to see how they look all grown up !!

Many thanks to TJ and the spriters~

My birthday is in 2 days and I would love to get these eggs by then! I love the night sky ones, reminds me of all the night sky or space themed pictures I've enjoyed seeing in the past and still enjoy this day!

well, this came out of left field. I thought it was next week. thankfully I had some space. Cannot wait to see what these look like. :)

Yay! I snatched up 2 of the new star eggs (although I have a feeling I will want more!) and snatched 6 of the blue ones - 2 from each biome. The blues were much, much easier to nab. Good luck on everyone out there! 

New dergs! 

New dergs!

HECK, I'm LOCKED.

Well, I can get maybe 2 eggs.

BUT MOSTLY LOCKED.

Also, the Abandoned page is screwed now. New releases always drive down the abandon page, and it's already almost at 2 days. 

Yayy!!  New eggs and I am actually awake to try to get some! 

Thanks TJ and spriters

Edited by Cthulhu
missing word

3 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

Awesome!

This egg reminds you of the night sky. Alpine. Sorts between Ash and Avea.

This plain blue egg almost seems to float. Alpine, Coast, Forest. Sorts between Skysilk and Skywing.

Yay, new release! :D

Guessing we'll see one Aurora dragon? Or maybe it's Atmospheric something? And the other one being a... Skytreader? 😹

I actually checked the calendar before I bred last night, a minor miracle, and was like "okay great, release should be next weekend" xD Oh well! Hopefully they're still plentiful when my current ones hatch. They look beautiful.

New beans!  Thankfully I was able to grab some on mobile fairly quickly

Edited by Corteo

Just saw this, oops! I really really love the night one, it's so pretty! (And again I'm wishing for a 'freeze' for eggs, I want to keep one!) Haven't caught any yet and it's a bit past my bedtime but maybe just one or two shuffles before bed?

The starry one reminds me of a donut 🍩

LOL I'm glad I came back to check DC since I couldn't sleep. 

I finally caught one pair of each new release. The night sky ones were ridiculously diffucult to grab. I can't wait to see the hatchies!

One of each! Looks like we'll have dimorphism for these so I guess I should get one more of each, I'll wait until the morning though. Happy hunting everyone!

Locked myself with four of each.

Love the starry ones. Star-themed breeds are the only breeds ever.