sh20000sh

#StayatHome bingo by sh20000sh

There have been two bingos where I had nada.  Perhaps your bingos are a bit tough.  

Edited by Classycal

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Finally found one for this! Only had to sift through about a quarter of my 11,815 dragons to find her!

I'm half way through mine and ... but I expect I've missed one pr more; I'm going cross eyed.

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I'm half way through mine and ... but I expect I've missed one pr more; I'm going cross eyed.

I was sure I had a mint one... then remembered all my 'mint' codes aren't mints! XD

Round 5

Regular Bingos

R16 : Anything that has three consecutive three letters in code also in their breed name. (any case) (for example, Striped with code 1riP4) - Bingo? Duotone Dragon? https://dragcave.net/view/dRAGi

R17 : A lineage that has at least ten variants of any holiday breeds in it. (extra 1 point if there are no SAlt in it) - Don't think so...

R18 : 5G or higher purebred lineage whose all member are belong to your scroll. (extra 1 point if it has more than 35 members) - Nope

R19 : 4G or higher checker actually failed at last gen's gender - Bingo! https://dragcave.net/view/nUCtI

R20 : Anything that gained 6666 views or 666 unique views. - Bingo! https://dragcave.net/view/SA9Lz

4 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I'm going cross eyed.

Yeah, which is why it took me so long. I had to take so many breaks!

Count me out for R16. I'm exhausted and I hardly have a tenth of the dragons some of the people here have.

I would have given up but I HAVE to be at the keyboard waiting for something. My heart breaks for anyone without a database, though.

2 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

I won't count last word that describes their morphology or 'dragon' as R16.

Given how hard this bingo is I think that is pretty harsh. It is listed in the encyclopedia as Duotone Dragon, so that is part of its official name.

Your game, your rules, just my opinion.

Flash

F17 : Anything that grown up at 17th of any month, 2017. (until 8AM DC time)

Edited by sh20000sh

Sort by age - and THEN find the page with some dragons released in 2017. Other 2017 ones will be around them.

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Sort by age - and THEN find the page with some dragons released in 2017. Other 2017 ones will be around them.

Right -- and I missed the part that said 2017 @sh20000sh Thanks for pointing out my mistake. :) 

F17. BINGO!

Share, share.

sh2000sh might do this kind of thing again......

Please do it might be helpful in the future if another host dose that or that bingo is repeated in the future when I'm playing.  You folks might have noticed I stopped playing this round's game. I'm just going to wait out till the next game as this round's game was just stressing me out too much.

It hasn't been as much fun as usual, I have to agree. Impossible (to most of us) secrets are one thing, but this game has been very hard on people who don't happen to obsess about databases, and there have also been a few issues of clarity.

13 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

It hasn't been as much fun as usual, I have to agree. Impossible (to most of us) secrets are one thing, but this game has been very hard on people who don't happen to obsess about databases, and there have also been a few issues of clarity.

I agree.  It has been very hard.  

And there is one person who get over the finish line. I might continue bit but better not.

@Rememberdrgns You can host next game if you want or pass to anybody else. And you can request me to breeding including rares, but I will try to breed them at most three times if you request rares.

Two secrets are still there and I'll just let them there. If you are still interested, look at first page of this thread.

Congrats Rememberdrgns!

I haven't had much time lately to do puzzles.