Shione

DUPLICATE:The Newbie Wishlist Thread

Yes, I know a wishlist thread already exists. But it's not very friendly to the needs of new players, which is why I decided to make this thread.

New players are constantly making and achieving new goals for their scrolls. They need to be able to make a Wishlist post, and update it frequently.

That's what this thread is for. For new players (including those players who only played a very little, left for a long time, then returned, they are still new players) to do just that. Veteran players can post as well, though this is primarily for newbies.

This thread will be very similar to the other thread, with the exception of being newbie friendly. The rules will also be quite similar.

The Rules

• 1 post per person.
  • No bumping.
  • If your wishlist should change, Edit your original post.
  • Keep trade discussion and the like in PM's, not on this thread.
  • Update your Wishlist AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE.
Edited by Shione

The Complete Your Scroll Wishlist thread is designed for players of all experience levels. I don't understand why this thread is necessary, especially given the rules between the two threads are so similar. 

I'm going to close this out. If you have any concerns you are welcome to PM me.

Please:

• Use the search feature before creating a new topic to make sure you are not recreating an already created topic.
  • Look for the correct section to place a topic in before creating your topic.
  • Read the pinned topics to make sure that any questions you have are not already answered.

If you do not understand why this topic has been closed in this manner, feel free to contact me.