Rh1annonsDRGNs

Issue with Breeding

I have this Glaucus Drake that I'm trying to breed for a friend that wants one, but it's not showing any list for female dragons. Not even just to tell me that he's incompatible with them, there's simply no list at all.

Screenshot_20200810-185511_Chrome.jpg

We should add this kind of question to an FAQ. ;) 

On 8/11/2020 at 1:00 PM, olympe said:

We should add this kind of question to an FAQ. ;) 

I agree, because I didn't know that with different types of dragons they can only be with their own kind (drakes, wyverns, dragons, etc) I suppose it would make sense though.

It IS there, in FAQ, as I said before:

Where TJ says:

Q: Why can't I breed?

A: You cannot breed more than once every week per dragon (both males and females). You also cannot breed if you don't have any eligible dragons of the opposite gender. Some dragons can only breed with certain kinds. Pygmies can only breed with pygmies (pumpkins count as a pygmy). Drakes can only breed with other drakes. Splits or 2-heads can only breed with other two-heads. Other dragons can all breed with each other, but not pygmies, drakes, or splits. Remember that a failed breeding still counts as a breeding and you have to wait a week to try again.

16 hours ago, Rh1annonsDRGNs said:

I agree, because I didn't know that with different types of dragons they can only be with their own kind (drakes, wyverns, dragons, etc) I suppose it would make sense though.

There's only four breeding groups: standard, pygmy, two-headed, and drake. Wyverns can breed with any other kind of dragon in their group. :)