Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kit810

Hi, I'm Kit and I'm new. I had posted in introduction but I failed to read the intro post guidelines and posted my egg in the post. Lesson learned. lol I'm excited to start hatching dragons and making friends. :)

Hello and welcome! You can add your dragons to your signature if you'd like; you can also add a link to your scroll. :) 

Yeah, adding your eggs/hatchlings in your signature really helps, that's what I do with mine. :) Along with posting them to a couple hatcheries - they'll grow up in no time!

Welcome to DC!

Hello, welcome! I can second adding your eggs to your signature, and also adding them to hatcheries :D

Thank you! I snagged one right before I created my account on here, and i think it only has 2 days left. :(

Edit: I'm having issues adding my scroll to the hatchery sites. It keeps saying that I don't have any eggs or hatchlings...I'm new to this so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

3 hours ago, Kit810 said:

Thank you! I snagged one right before I created my account on here, and i think it only has 2 days left. :(

Edit: I'm having issues adding my scroll to the hatchery sites. It keeps saying that I don't have any eggs or hatchlings...I'm new to this so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Which hatchery are you trying to add it to? Since your scroll is visible, I don't see why that should be happening... 🤔

I figured it out, I was trying to add the link, I didn't realize i just had to put my username. I felt really stupid after I realized that. lol