Rilian

Abandon egg error

I hope this is the right place for this. I'm a longtime player but haven't been on the forum much.

Today I bred a silver dragon and even though I only have seven out of eight eggs, it did the "you have too many eggs and decide to abandon it" thing. Is there any way I can get it back? Thanks!

Edited by Rilian

You weren't at your max for growing creatures, right? Even if you have space for an egg, if you have too many hatchlings you'll still be overburdened.

The only way to get it back is by hoping to catch it in the AP. Unfortunately, since it's a Silver that might be pretty hard :(

I'm not at my max, but yeah, I figured getting it back by catching it wouldn't end well for me. Ah, well :(

You can't catch it I the AP either, unless someone else re-abandons it first. Best bet is to rename its parents so if someone does grab but doesn't feel inclined to keep it they can contact you.

You should also remove the link from your post as it is not your dragon.  Hopefully someone will return it. 

Did you check your limits (click on your trophy) to see what the cave thought you had?

Yeah, I had seven out of eight eggs, twelve out of twenty-four total. I have removed the link from the original post, thanks.