Moonlight_Eevee

ANSWERED:Report Button on Trades Under Ads

This is happening on Mobile where the Report Button seems to go under the ads, you can still press it, but it's very difficult

Capture+_2020-08-05-11-00-24~2.png

There are two current work arounds, you can report the ad (little x on top right) and select "ad covers content" and Google will close the ad so you can report. Or you can view the site in desktop mode to be able to report without the ad issue.

I would LOVE for this to be fixed so we don't have to do these extra steps however. The ad covering the button is obviously unintended....

45 minutes ago, schenanigans said:

Or you can view the site in desktop mode to be able to report without the ad issue.

Just so you know, it doesn't work on Portal 2, without ads; it's stuck behind the footer. But reporting still works by tabbing to the button - but then, how many users know about tab-key navigation, right? XD

6 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Just so you know, it doesn't work on Portal 2, without ads; it's stuck behind the footer. But reporting still works by tabbing to the button - but then, how many users know about tab-key navigation, right? XD

Oh, that's odd O.o I use Portal 2 skin but the ad shows up on mobile desktop mode so still able to report there. Well hopefully that skin and ads on PC get fixed too 😂

35 minutes ago, schenanigans said:

Oh, that's odd O.o I use Portal 2 skin but the ad shows up on mobile desktop mode so still able to report there. Well hopefully that skin and ads on PC get fixed too 😂

...I just realised I should probably have said I have the ad removal subscription, so the missing ad isn't a glitch. The button being unclickable without tabbing to it is. XD Sorry if I was confusing.

Or be really quick, and tap before the ad loads 🤣

I've been doing it that way 🤣

Confirming same issue as PinkGothic, the report button just isn't clickable and you need to Tab to it. If it's because it's stuck behind the footer the issue may be related, as I feel like the ad is set to overlap said footer.

10 hours ago, Keileon said:

Confirming same issue as PinkGothic, the report button just isn't clickable and you need to Tab to it. If it's because it's stuck behind the footer the issue may be related, as I feel like the ad is set to overlap said footer.

Can you provide more information (especially screenshots)?

There was a fix for this issue that was deployed a few weeks ago, and I don't currently see any issues with the report button on Firefox, Chrome, or Edge on any of the default, Portal 2, or mobile layouts.

3 hours ago, TJ09 said:

Can you provide more information (especially screenshots)?

There was a fix for this issue that was deployed a few weeks ago, and I don't currently see any issues with the report button on Firefox, Chrome, or Edge on any of the default, Portal 2, or mobile layouts.

Oh I hadn't actually looked at the report page recently (lack of a need to)-- whatever you did apparently worked, but it was a long-running issue that the fix for wasn't announced, so I assumed it was still happening.

Out of curiosity, was it related to the footer/ad placement?