MoonShark

Cannot abandon egg

I've never seen this happen before.

I offered https://dragcave.net/lineage/YTxoZ on a trade, which accepted a different offer, and now when I go to the egg's actions, it redirects to the trade page "The owner of this trade has accepted an offer or canceled the trade."  (trade link in question if that helps: https://dragcave.net/teleport/3659bc90b1c41b4697fa29ea64cf6763)

Help is appreciated, thank you! :D

EDIT: I did try on different browsers, so it's definitely site-related, I think.

EDIT 2: Corrected to proper link, THANK YOU, Ruby Eyes, for saving the Obidar. ❤️

Edited by MoonShark

12 minutes ago, MoonShark said:

trade link in question

That's actually a one-way trade

edit: Snagged the egg in question, sent a new link to the egg's original owner. From there it can go the intended way.

edit edit: it's back home :)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

7 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

That's actually a one-way trade

edit: Snagged the egg in question, sent a new link to the egg's original owner. From there it can go the intended way.

edit edit: it's back home :)

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I had that teleport open on my browser because I need to pick it up after I get rid of this magma and must have copied the wrong link.

TRIPLE-checked, this is the one that I keep getting redirected to: https://dragcave.net/teleport/3659bc90b1c41b4697fa29ea64cf6763

That trade indeed seems to have been accepted or cancelled. Maybe there's an issue with non-declined offers?

Just now, Ruby Eyes said:

That trade indeed seems to have been accepted or cancelled. Maybe there's an issue with non-declined offers?

I'm wondering if that might be the issue! Hopefully it's resolved soon, I want to yeet this Magma so I can get the Obidar. XD

When you go to a different trade, does your egg still get displayed as "in trade"?

dang, was hoping this could be a work-around ... guess you'll need to wait on TJ (or have someone else hold a different egg for you)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

When you go to a different trade, does your egg still get displayed as "in trade"?

Yep!

It's also still showing as a trade offer on the trade page, I'll get a picture.

blargh.PNG

Edited by MoonShark

I'm having the same problem. Having bad lag with loading trading pages, finally get to offer on one, but by the time it's gone through, the trade had already gone. My hatchling is now stuck on the trade page saying it's an offer. I can't even access its Actions page, just directed to the trade that's gone.

You aren't alone. There';s something weird in trades in general. Here's one like yours:

and I had a different trade issue, but again, something stuck:

Oof, I didn't see that other thread. Sucks that others are dealing with this glitch too. :(

EDIT: Egg death removed its "ghost trade" from the trading page, and I got my slot back. (Had to shove it into hatcheries and wait like half a day for it to die, but it finally did.)

That doesn't solve the overarching problem of glitched trades though.

Edited by MoonShark