Nephichar

Extra egg

On 8/22/2020 at 6:05 AM, DragonLady86 said:

As many times as I and others went over the hatchling limit from having zombie fodder revived rather than zombie and being told it was such a niche case to not worry about, I'm not worried about it.

Well, come to think of it, purposefully abusing lag to get extra eggs is a very real possibility at the moment with absolutely no risk involved. However, getting over the hatchling limit by the (ab-)use of revive is not only a very risky move, but only the second-best outcome - considering that the intent is to create zombies. So, yes, risky niche case versus possible abuse with no risk, no nothing.

On 8/21/2020 at 11:05 PM, DragonLady86 said:

As many times as I and others went over the hatchling limit from having zombie fodder revived rather than zombie and being told it was such a niche case to not worry about, I'm not worried about it.

I think that's a different case; those were dragons you already own and would have continued owning, whether they were dead, alive or zombified. With this issue, people can grab dragons that they don't already own, giving them a temporary unfair advantage. TJ's probably shot down suggestions involving temporarily holding new things when over the limit, so i imagine he'd disapprove of taking advantage of this sort of glitch, punishment or not.

@animatedrose Are you sure the mod was addressing you? I saw a post that I believe was after yours, but its text had been cleared out and replaced with mod-colored chat about being irrelevant (the post is now gone so I can't be sure).

@Shadowdrake pdc said that any information that was at least a year or older is not relevant to this, so it definitely included me. That's why I deleted my input here, because it was last year or so.