HeatherMarie

Group add-dragons filter not showing newest catch

So, this might just be a lag in database syncing or whatever (I'm no coder!) but in case it's an actual issue I figured I'd post it. 

I grabbed a Xeno from the biomes a little less than an hour ago. It does not show up in the filter when I try to add it to my Xenowyrms group. At first I thought it was because I have it fogged, but fogged hatchlings *do* show up. I have all encyclopedia entries fully unlocked so it can't/shouldn't be related to that. I'm wondering if it possibly has something to do with the 5-hour cooldown for biome eggs? Not sure why that would matter, but I guess it's possible it'll show up in the filter when the cooldown is up? 

edit with updates: Nope, guess it wasn't the 5-hour cooldown as it's still not showing in the filter! I even unfogged it to see if that would trigger something, but nope. Interesting development though, it now *shows* in the filter before actually filtering for anything, showing at the top with my other eggs, but once I type 'xeno' into the filter box it goes away. Like this specific egg isn't registering as a Xeno somehow? All my other Aquilos filtered and added just fine.

Not showing in filter:

dcexample.png.70424664c9584d56f487255ed7136d6f.png

Is showing in filter:

image.png.86d080fe2697cd5350c05756054ff81d.png

Filter results right now:

image.png.46c2a4a1c6d320af441c8d645d296c61.png

(And I've triple-checked the group, it is not already in the group)

image.png.07c1d6508230f22fa54f3978dfa9c393.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by HeatherMarie
blackout code

For some odd reason, the very first dragon on a scroll is not internally categorized like it's supposed to be. I have this same problem but with my greeting Green. If I type just #, which brings up everything else that hasn't been unlocked in encyclopedia, it includes that one specific green but no others.

47 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

For some odd reason, the very first dragon on a scroll is not internally categorized like it's supposed to be.

That's very useful info. I've got a fix and it'll be available in the next few days.