Moranna

Add Index to Encyclopedia

With the number of dragons over 200 and counting, we need a method to navigate the main page of the Encyclopedia more easily.  My suggestion is to add an "A - Z" index at the top of the page, where clicking on the letter takes you down to the first dragon whose name begins with that letter.  An alternative would be to filter by that letter, so only the dragons beginning with that letter are displayed.

The images are in alphabetical order.... it's not that hard, and the images are so useful reminding you which is which :lol: 

I would find this really useful. Even if I have a general idea of where a dragon should be alphabetically, sometimes I scroll through the same lines over and over and can't find the right sprite. Plus, some letters have way more dragons than others, and that means that even if a letter is in the middle of the alphabet, it may not necessarily come in the middle of the encyclopedia. (And since the species names aren't listing, I can't just use control+f to find a specific species.)

I'd like this, but I'd find it even more useful if the dragon name were under the dragon's sprite, so I can ctrl+f to the dragon I want to look at the encyclopaedia entry of. ❤️

Names under the sprites, yes. Both get unlocked at the same time, after all.

yeah the alphabetical order doesn't help much when you've got 200 to scroll through and no letters actually on the page. same with the images, it's a lot to look through. i would find an image-free index with the names in alphabetical order really helpful, more so than just putting the names under the dragons (tho i am also in favor of doing that). i think having all of the sprites on one page is a bit unwieldy and another, more condensed, text-only navigation for finding a species would be nice.

Edited by Sundew

Support for showing names on the sprite!

A search is too complex for the only ~200 dragons but names will definitely help! 

I sometimes forget the name of a specirs but know the sprite. Search won't help.