TJ09

2020-07-26 - July Dragon Release

AH, I'm rarely ready for these releases, lol. Good luck everyone!

6 minutes ago, Twimm said:

anyone else getting lag?

definitely lol, i can barely even see the eggs before they're gone again and the alpine seems to be struggling with the traffic.

I wonder what the drakes will look like :) this is the first time in ages i've been around the night of the release.

I think I might just sleep now and try again when I wake up...even though the drop may be over by then. Seeing eggs for one refresh isn't working out too well.

*slides into the alpine at 10:33 p.m., intending to hunt aeons*   

BD71:  Empty?  Already?  Is there a run on Aeons?  Aquilos?  Something else uncommon-to-rareish?  What?

*slides into favorite biome, dismayed to find it empty, too, and then another, then another*

BD71:  What the?   *checks front page again*   ALREADY?!  *sighs, goes to read forum*  

*slips back into alpine to wait...*

4 minutes ago, blackdragon71 said:

*slides into the alpine at 10:33 p.m., intending to hunt aeons*   

BD71:  Empty?  Already?  Is there a run on Aeons?  Aquilos?  Something else uncommon-to-rareish?  What?

*slides into favorite biome, dismayed to find it empty, too, and then another, then another*

BD71:  What the?   *checks front page again*   ALREADY?!  *sighs, goes to read forum*  

*slips back into alpine to wait...*

XD

I used the AP to confirm before I saw the news.

*heads to desert*

Yay! New release!

Yay! Only 2 eggs.

Yay! I have space!

Yay! I caught 4 of the star ones.

Now for the desert ones. Really? 105 people in the biome? Maybe I will wait for tomorrow, too. Wait to see what the hourly brings.

Thanks TJ and spriters. Pretty eggs.

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

XD

I used the AP to confirm before I saw the news.

*heads to desert*

Since I was getting ready to put older eggies in the hatcheries to make space for breeding projects, I would have figured it out that way too, but I thought, "Eh, coming up on the five-minute mark, might as well see if an Aeon drops, first, then go hatch me some dragons."   

Thank you, TJ and spriters, but ya know, you're really hard on the breeding and other plans.  I'm just barely caught up with my first sets of new Xenos.  

Got mine! Thanks, TJ and spriters! :)

One's even a cpa egg!

*heads to bed*

New drake!!

super interested in the starlight one though, what will it be...

*SCREAMS*

THEY'RE HERE!

I need to catch them all!!!!!

Edited by Shokomon

Another release?😆

I just completed getting those new xenos, now this.... Oh wonderful joy, yet ughhhhh......😅💪

Oooo how exciting! *.* Those starlight ones are prettyyy, but I'm real curious about the new drakes! 

Ok, I'm happy to see new dragons and all, but this is ridiculous, it's an hour into the release and the eggs are so hard to grab... 😕

So excited to see this drake!!! It was a favorite from the CL, I still have the image file saved somewhere :lol:

18 minutes ago, stagazer_7 said:

Ok, I'm happy to see new dragons and all, but this is ridiculous, it's an hour into the release and the eggs are so hard to grab... 😕

The first couple hours are always tough. Its a little worse when everyone's just in one or two biomes and not spread out. I usually don't bother for at least the first hour unless I'm super bored.