Kaiserf11

Manual Custom Sorting not working

Manual sorting still doesn't work. Are there any attempts being made to resolve this problem?

Sorry to hear this is still happening to others. TJ was able to fix the problem I had and I updated my dragons' sorting using this method a couple of days ago and worked without issue. Perhaps it is related to the browsers you use? Just trying to be of help here 😅

Edited by Kaiserf11

Perhaps it still happens to people who didn't clear their cache ?

17 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Perhaps it still happens to people who didn't clear their cache ?

I don't think it is related to that, I mean I didn't do it and its fixed for me. Then again, I'm not a coder and I could be wrong.

Thank you for your input. Hm, I read through the entire thread again, but can't find what I'm supposed to do to get rid of the problem.

Restart etc. didn't help. I normally use Firefox.

Grid custom sort (my favourite method) doesn't work at all, the browser just freezes. Table custom sort works very, very slowly, this can't be right, either...

54 minutes ago, walkinslow said:

Thank you for your input. Hm, I read through the entire thread again, but can't find what I'm supposed to do to get rid of the problem.

Restart etc. didn't help. I normally use Firefox.

Grid custom sort (my favourite method) doesn't work at all, the browser just freezes. Table custom sort works very, very slowly, this can't be right, either...

Well, this will be a HUGE let down for you, or perhaps it will help, hopefully? Anyway, I use firefox too, I just tried using Grid custom sort to change a couple of my dragons to a different position and it worked without issue. I did try using it again to return them to their previous position and again, it worked just fine. No idea why it works for me and not for you, perhaps it could be isolate to your PC? Just throwing random ideas here 😅

Huh, that's weird. Maybe reinstalling FF will help, I'll give it a try.

Thanks. 🙂

No prob. Lol I just caught some eggs and it seems that using grid sort messed up the order I had, the new eggs now appear at the top instead of where they should go (right after the last eggs I caught). It could be related to this issue, but I'm not sure.