Awdz

Encyclopedia - index page of egg and page of hatch

I really like the encyclopedia. One possibly unintended feature I like about the index page is being able to see/compare different dragon types at a glance, since they are all on the same page.

Would it be possible to have an index page that shows all the eggs only, and an index page that shows all the (breed representative) hatchlings only, with them linking to the same info page as the adults page does?

(I tried searching for this suggestion and did not find it, so I hope I am not duplicating something long ago decided.)

I would like that. Or a toggle at the top of the current Encyclopedia where you can switch between Adults, gendered/ungendered Hatchlings, and eggs?

I can see me using a feature like this quite a bit. Support.

On 7/13/2020 at 6:13 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

I would like that. Or a toggle at the top of the current Encyclopedia where you can switch between Adults, gendered/ungendered Hatchlings, and eggs?

I like this idea. Would make it so much easier to figure out what egg you got when it's a breed you've not fully unlocked so that it shows on the dragon's page

I like the toggle ideia! Helpful for the eggs not resembling adults!

And aestetic enjoyment

I would also love if once you unlock the breed there could be a resume on how to hatch specific breeds (lunar calendar, selective biome color, time of the egg, requirements such as incubated).

Seems a nice place to add all of these info, considering that there are many breeds with specific requirements on hatching and it's easy to forget how to make them.