lolahighwind

"Abandon All" button on multiclutches

When you breed multiclutches (either from Celestials or Holidays) and you're not egglocked, from what I can tell, if you want to abandon all of them, you need to keep one of the eggs and then abandon it. (Or wait for an hour, but then they're stuck on your scroll.)

This isn't a huge problem, of course, but it would streamline the process a little if on the page where you choose an egg to keep, there was an "abandon all" button, since then you'd only have to enter your password once (to abandon the whole multiclutch) rather than twice (to keep an egg and then abandon it). Since holiday breeding involves getting a lot of multiclutches, this would be especially useful during holiday breeding.

Obviously, it's easy to abandon the whole multiclutch if you're egglocked, but then you can't look at what eggs you get before you decide whether or not to abandon them.

It would look something vaguely like this - basically just adding one link to abandon the whole multiclutch. (Obviously not an exact design, haha.)

340042929_abandonalljfgbjfgbhj.png.58793145008c25e172609fc976ad34dc.png

Yes please, when holiday breeding I do it with at least a slot so I can check for codes before sending them to the ap, and it gets very annoying. I'd love to take some steps out of the process.

I am very much in favor of this.

There was a suggestion for this awhile ago. I liked it then and I like it now!

Yes, please! Especially during holidays when - at times - every single click can take extra long to load.

Support, +1, yadda yadda. Having to hold then abandon the held egg is just redundant.

Wouldn't mind an abandon link for a single egg either...

Edited by Shadowdrake

Support (having had to do this a lot just yesterday !)

Support, I would use this so much during holiday breeding. I leave a slot open in case I get something I want to keep, but then it is so tedious to abandon the single retained egg over and over.

I actually didn't know celestials could produce multi-clutches. How common is that? I couldn't find anything on the wiki. 

100% support! Especially during holiday breeding, it could make things much easier and more streamlined. 

2 minutes ago, BlightWyvern said:

I actually didn't know celestials could produce multi-clutches. How common is that? I couldn't find anything on the wiki. 

To my knowledge getting multi-clutches from Celestials is the norm, it's rare that I ever get just one egg from them. It is mentioned in the wiki, on their page: Adults produce multi-clutches during breeding sessions and once bred, they will immediately revert to their ethereal form.