borntobefree

ANSWERED:is DC having issues?

Not sure if its just me or if its DC having a real hard time getting in. It keeps showing that dc down screen, been this way for an hour I think. I occasionally get in then its locked again, pages are not opening. Haven't seen anyone else post an issue with dc today. Anyone else having issues?

everything else is loading fine, btw, google gmail, other movie streaming sites, both legit and not. So I don't think its my internet or puter.

It has been that way for me, on and off, for an hour.

yea I didn't know others were commenting on it in the june releases thread, so I didn't know if i was the only one, but apparently like you said its been about an hour, so there is something going on in dc.

It's being discussed in  TLQ as well.

Yeah I'm having issue getting in aswell I just checked to see if anyone else also was

The site is still very wonky for me also. For less than a minute I was able to get into the biomes but I am still unable to get into the AP at all.

The site is unplayable currently, I'm tired of trying to even move (sort) one dragon on my scroll much less try to do anything else.  Time to go play something else and forget about trying to put up a trade.

30 minutes ago, PrincessLucy said:

It has been that way for me, on and off, for an hour.

same here .. returns  for a few  minutes then ...

RIP An error has occurred.