TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

Well, @birdzgoboom, you put out some lovely creatures, again!  I wasn't sure how I felt about the desert variant as an egg, but when it hatched, I was excited to see what it would grow into.  You did not disappoint.  :)   One small problem, though...Chronos have been, and remain, my favorite.  In my quest for new xenos, I got a needed CB Chrono, so all is well.  Thank you for your gift, and thank you, TJ!  

*Off to decide if can part with 1200 shards for a straterae...*

Just got 4 more AP eggs (some old xeno, some not xeno at all) and bought a Straterae (flow) from market.  Didn't have enough shards for another, but I will be able to get the last four regular new Xenos I'm missing from the market as soon as my AP eggs hatch.

Was able to buy my two Staterae eggs from the market just now. Thank you to everyone who helped me to unlock them! 

@birdzgoboom

That's so awesome! I love the new set, the Umbras, Staterae, Ke’maro, and Obidar are my favorites so far. Watch me wind up flipping that later on. XD Congrats on it being 5 years since the original set! :D

just got 2 Ke'maro's from the Market.  Now I just need one more egg to hatch and I can get my last two

Posted (edited)

Beautiful designs! I only lament that, like the original xenowyrm release, this has been truly a disastrous effort trying to nab them. There was no break with people grabbing them this time which made it even harder.

And now there's an extra rare one as well, on top of what feels like even further competition than usual.

Edited by Ashywolf

Mageias will stay my favourite dragon, I think, but the Aso is probably a close follow-up XD And that Staterae is just purple goodness!

Finally got my last two from the market, aside from a second flow, which I'm gonna have to wait on 'till I can afford it.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the nice designs !

Edited by eccoshop

love them

but I really hate rare/uncommon releases... 

10 minutes ago, lilysally said:

love them

but I really hate rare/uncommon releases... 

Common are boring 😁

This was intense, challenging but awsome!!! 

And dragons are marvelous. 

12 minutes ago, Spirulina said:

Common are boring 😁

This was intense, challenging but awsome!!! 

And dragons are marvelous. 

nice for you

I may have different scroll goals than you, in addition: no internet at home, just my phone... and slow internet at my workplace 

In that case, I prefer boring. :rolleyes: My life already has enough challenges, thank you.

I actually surprised it already had been five years since last Xeno release. I was there when they were released ...

Posted (edited)

Well I guess it depends on your expectations from game, but if I'd like something quiet and relaxing will choose candy crusch or sth similiar 🤣

No hunting game with a lot of competitors

At least can manage challenges here and don't think about those in real life for a while 😉

Like "look, I can't pay for my kid college, but at least have cb straterae" 😂

@lilysally hope you'll fullfill your goals :)

btw i play only on mobile, found this way better than on big screen

Edited by Spirulina

Posted (edited)

Actually, I find candy crush too stressful - too much depending on short-time decisions, and way too many attention-seeking popups.

Also, no way to be creative there, like I can be here with lineages and names and descriptions.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

DC has deep lore indeed, this is amazing to plot since 5 years ago :o

Amazing work! Wyrms may be a limited breed subtype but with all the colorful ones, I think they're awesome!

On 7/2/2020 at 1:24 PM, Niomedes said:

I've managed to get a pair of each now, aside from only a single Staterae girl who probably won't get a mate for a while. Shame that GoNs can't breed true and that we won't be getting Avatars from Stateraes, I feel like they'd go lovely together!

I've seen a Straterae egg from a Guardian of Nature and a Staterae pairing, and they do look pretty nice together. :)

I find myself finally having a good use for some of my 8000+ shards. ;)

I don't have the time to seriously hunt for my second one of each of these. I could trade for them but with so many people trying to find them I thought no, I'd just buy them from the market. So thankful the market exists.

The original xenos's are mixing back in. I went to grab one from the Jungle(last one I need to complete the set- minus the stat/flow). And imagine my surprise when it was a green Gaia and not a purple egg 😂

I wish I had been that lucky! XD I'd love to catch a Mageia or a Gaia in between, instead I got an Astrapi :lol: Traded it to someone who likes them more.

I prefer boring as well, thank you. This has just been too crazy. Doing very little here right now, hoping I feel more like being here later.

Has anyone figured out, or have theories on what the new Xenos will breed when they are bred with anything?

10 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

Has anyone figured out, or have theories on what the new Xenos will breed when they are bred with anything?

They should follow the same rules as before. With the exception of having two possible choices for "biome type".

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Ashywolf said:

Beautiful designs! I only lament that, like the original xenowyrm release, this has been truly a disastrous effort trying to nab them. There was no break with people grabbing them this time which made it even harder.

And now there's an extra rare one as well, on top of what feels like even further competition than usual.

I'm in a similar boat. I just can't seem to SEE or grab any. When I do comprehend the sentence enough to grab, it's already gone.
This might be another that I look in the AP for. :<

They are absolutely gorgeous though. I love the Xenos, so much.

Edited by Xathoa