TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

New xenowyrms grew up in such a beauties!

My favorites are pharo and umbra ones, mostly for their looks. I also like Ke'maros for their hunting style, it sounds cool for me.

I caught cb aquilo egg just now, so now I'm hunting obidar one. They were the only ones I couldn't get. 

Are the flow eggs still dropping at all?

Neat, adults!  I have to say I like the Pharos best - they're psychedelic, man.  Ke'maro is second because 'eyyy venomous dragons - I think the only other venomous ones are the Olives, yeah?

But, to be perfectly honest... I like the older sprites better!  Still can't top that spiky, fire-spittin' Pyro wyrm! 🧡

9 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

I haven't seen any in the hourly drop :(

7 hours ago, Nine said:

I picked up a Pyro Xeno in the volcano earlier, and I'm still waiting for my confirmation pop-up telling me I can "upgrade now to a new release Blood Xeno™ for only $2.99**!"

this made me literally LOL! XD

1 minute ago, Naughtrish said:

I haven't seen any in the hourly drop :(

Thank you. I didn't think they were. I haven't seen any drop since the release. Has anyone had any success breeding any?

I successfully bred a new Xeno (it was Alpine version, Aquilo?)  from a CB Gold, but still haven't got a flow egg.

Haven't seen any either, so I have no clue where all those eggs in the hatcheries come from.

Maybe an alternate reality.

14 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

They drop, but less commonly than the others released.

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Haven't seen any either, so I have no clue where all those eggs in the hatcheries come from.

Maybe an alternate reality.

If you mean the flow ones, they flooded the biomes for a handful of hours, from what I've heard.

19 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Just saw one at the .20 drop, didn't get it of course...

and it was definitely a flow on volcano

These wyrms are gorgeous.

Is that just my wishful thinking, or does it look like we'll be getting a couple new biomes soon? Most likely wishful thinking, but, well, a girl can dream. :) 

Oh, completely missed this release... where are the new eggs??? :P

3 minutes ago, XDLugia said:

If you mean the flow ones, they flooded the biomes for a handful of hours, from what I've heard.

Definitely not when I was online. A handful of hours are obviously not enough for a proper release ...

1 minute ago, stagazer_7 said:

Oh, completely missed this release... where are the new eggs??? :P

At least uncommon if not rare...

The community mostly discusses the art more than the lore, but I love the descriptions on these!  I'm not planning to continue this as a naming scheme, because it would be too much work--but for the first wyrm of each variety, I went by color and description--

Jungle, Aubergine Avenger

Alpine, Aquamarine Skybolt

Forest, Cinnabar Scout

Coast, Cyan Ice Sizzle

Desert, Pastel Princess

Volcano, Rust Rattler

Yeah--I like it!  A 6-wyrm theme!

Just love this release!

Are the egg still dropping? I can't catch any. 😭

I like the descriptions of the new Xenos.

Hm... If you crossbreed a Vine with an Obidar, it would be fun to get some Floral Hybride ^^

Omg. Beautiful dragons. Faves must be the ones from Coast, desert and jungle. 

:D  Oh wow!  Just saw the full grown version.  Beautiful work!  I knew they would look good, but wow!  ❤️

34 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Definitely not when I was online. A handful of hours are obviously not enough for a proper release ...

Especially with the entire site having serious performance problems at the 5 minute and full hour drop. At the release I tried 3 different platforms (phone, PC, laptop) and the site was (and still is!) always lagging at the drops which made it almost impossible to catch any uncommons/rares in the biomes.

I think the Pharos is my favorite adult. They all have really nice colors and look unique in their own way, though. I like the different poses.