TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

Just now, gotw3 said:

Quick question: I've been sitting on my first round of eggs for a while, and they'll be hatching round midnight tonight! That being said, can someone who's been catching recently tell me what the overall cave situation is looking like right now? In terms of ratios of new xenos, the "mana flows" eggs, etc. :?

New xenos are still relatively common but flow eggs are very difficult to even see atm.

I usually catch some more release date CBs from the AP a few days later, because plenty of people don't trade their extras but abandon them instead. That tactic has worked well for me for the past years.

Is something up with the site? I can't get anything to load.

I've SEEN quite a few (no flows though) but the cave keeps freezing on me....

Just now, Suzumiya said:

Is something up with the site? I can't get anything to load.

its totally down for me with the "rip error".

popped up for a sec then down agian.

1 minute ago, HPhaeton said:

I usually catch some more release date CBs from the AP a few days later, because plenty of people don't trade their extras but abandon them instead. That tactic has worked well for me for the past years.

That is a valid strat, though with this release specifically, many people bred their Xenos on release date to check how breeding worked, so finding CBs will be pretty difficult this time around. (It was probably a bad idea to do so much breeding, since that probably also influenced ratios, haha.)

1 minute ago, dragonico said:

New xenos are still relatively common but flow eggs are very difficult to even see atm.

Thank you! I'll be hunting for that CB flow egg. *_* I'm honestly quite excited for the challenge (although we'll see how long that excitement lasts when I start catching lol).

I saw one of the flows and clicked on it on a whim a day or so ago when I was egglocked with the new xenos... got a "you are overburdened" message and considered abandoning an egg to catch a flow. Thought to myself "eh, they'll be dropping in two days when my eggs hatch." Lmao. Gotta reap the consequences of that decision now.

3 hours ago, ShadowKunoichi13 said:

Yeah, there's a secret 7th release. "Mana flows like a current through this glassy egg." Instead of "Mana courses throughout this glassy egg."

I honestly don't know much about it, (nobody really does) but apparently people have been able to get it through breeding and the cave, but it's much harder to find and not many people seem to be having luck finding a CB one now. I came in almost a day after the release so at this point, it was hard enough just finding one of the courses eggs from each biome.

Well, turned out I already had the flow egg. I caught it in the Jungle and thought it was the regular jungle egg. It was only when I noticed other Jungle egg for trade that I realized mine was different...

11 minutes ago, reddof-f6 said:

I hope when it's up again they flood the caves with the new eggs! Especially the flow eggs. Really need one! 

12 minutes ago, reddof-f6 said:

Same thing for me...  "RIP ERROR"

Posted (edited)

Nooo! Someone was trying to gift/trade me a Flow egg and I'm getting errors! T~T 

ETA: It's currently back up and working for me. Was able to accept it and I can't wait to try and breed more flow eggs for others! 

Edited by Syiren

The cave is up for me. And aw man, some Pargulus eggs that I would've been happy to catch a couple days ago... ;;

Not getting errors, but it is lagging out so bad. I'm rather glad I filled my slots yesterday, because catching anything right now would be impossible.

Wow. I saw a new egg and...and...it lagged out. :(

Also, side note...

Happy (now belated) 5 year anniversary to the noodle gang!!

Did I mention how super super happy I am to have more noodles!?

I got the rip error again after it was back up for a few mins.

Posted (edited)

it's impossibile! whe i saw an egg in tried to click.. the rip error page! :(

Edited by gogetassj4dp

Posted (edited)

Back up, but major 'lag'...

Gone again, I'll come back later...

Edited by Husky51

Mine's been Rip foe a while now...

Annnnd down again. 

The description says the hatchie doesn’t seem all that interested in you...and it looks different from the other Xenos...

And it sorts between spotted and stone..

maybe..

Spurned? 
Stoic?

Stolid?

Oop, went down and it's up again (for me).  It's fun to see all the uncommon eggs just sitting in the cave, tho. For an extra minute or two, anyways!