TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

Welp now that old eggs are mixing in I guess I'll give up my search for an Alpine egg lol, did get all the other biome ones and 2 of the I guess "mystery" egg....guess I'll egg lock myself by buying the last Xeno I was missing from last time while I still remember lol.

I got on an hour ago and was very surprised to see this release. I'm super excited though, all 7 eggs look wonderful!  (Is this like, a 5-year anniversary release for Xenos? Weren't they out in June 2015?)

I have most of them, just need one of the desert breeds and the "current" one.

Edited by Serotina

Good grief. I haven't  finished getting everything from the last release! *packs up eggs cartons and heads out to the caves...."

Just now, Fuzzbucket said:

There's something VERY odd there - they are done to 2 days 20 hours. NOT possible for eggs caught today.

So now even I suspect a glitch.

Huh... they're from the cave?!

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

There's something VERY odd there - they are done to 2 days 20 hours. NOT possible for eggs caught today.

So now even I suspect a glitch.

Aren't TJ's eggs always posted at like 3-4 days so they can hatch within the day?

Yeah. And they couldn't even have been BRED that long ago.

Just now, Isuzu said:

Aren't TJ's eggs always posted at like 3-4 days so they can hatch within the day?

Yes - but there are quite a few of these around in the hub too... If those ARE TJ's why aren't they in his post. In the hub they are normal times. Zer is Zomezing Ztrange....

1 minute ago, ChickpeaHummus said:

Yeah. Do the spriters of the egg also get the eggs?

They have to catch them like the rest of us.

That low they have to be TJ's eggs, there's no other explanation for them. And they wouldn't have as many views since they aren't in the thread and were found by users, so they make sense as they are to be honest.

Just now, adrak said:

That low they have to be TJ's eggs, there's no other explanation for them. And they wouldn't have as many views since they aren't in the thread and were found by users, so they make sense as they are to be honest.

TJ has more of that variant than the ones that he shows in the post?

I think all of this confusion with the eggs was intentional. And I'm not happy with that ;)

Just want to state that I want to see all the new releases with the clear depictions and descriptions, not some kind of charades.

Just now, ChickpeaHummus said:

TJ has more of that variant than the ones that he shows in the post?

If they were a glitch of some kind or an oopse, I'm pretty sure they'd have been taken care of by now. Its been the majority of a day since the release started. And the time on them matches to what the rest of his eggs would be if they hadn't hatched yet I believe.

1 minute ago, adrak said:

If they were a glitch of some kind or an oopse, I'm pretty sure they'd have been taken care of by now. Its been the majority of a day since the release started. And the time on them matches to what the rest of his eggs would be if they hadn't hatched yet I believe.

True...

Also, I just realized that the 2-day eggs have a unique hatching sequence?
Like, the species of egg, if what I said wasn't very clear.

Edited by ChickpeaHummus

Just now, ChickpeaHummus said:

True...

Also, I just realized that the 2-day eggs have a unique hatching sequence?

Yes, they do.

I just remembered that the 2-day eggs might as well be TJ's... the flow eggs were sort of a secret, right?

Edited by ChickpeaHummus

You never know, maybe once the new Xeno's grow up they combined with the old ones might've gained a new BSA that summons that new mystery egg (like the Zyu's can do) but the new egg was somehow accidently released upon us? 😛 

6 minutes ago, BreRo said:

I think all of this confusion with the eggs was intentional. And I'm not happy with that ;)

Just want to state that I want to see all the new releases with the clear depictions and descriptions, not some kind of charades.

The mystery drives more activity on the site, thus more ad views.

Just now, smokeytripod said:

You never know, maybe once the new Xeno's grow up they combined with the old ones might've gained a new BSA that summons that new mystery egg (like the Zyu's can do) but the new egg was somehow accidently released upon us? 😛 

I doubt it... as adrak said, if it was a mistake TJ would fix it...

I have no idea, but it would have been cool if there was a new "summon" BSA.