TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

42 minutes ago, Toyo said:

Has anyone successfully bred a "secret" egg since they dropped in the cave?

Yep, I did. I noticed the mystery egg in the cave and then tried breeding my xenos. Got about 50/50 xeno/mystery

3 minutes ago, Naruhina_94 said:

I hope that if someone happen to grab it from the cave to reveal it here XD i really want to know if it's a 7th egg, breedable only or has some mechanics like Gon and Sinomorph.

The last option would be my favourite, as I really like the idea of these powerful breeds "leading" the others.

Xenowyrms have been one of the best sprites relased, I'm so happy we got even more.

You can get them from the cave. They drop in all biomes (or did). We're still not sure what the deal with them is.

Description: Mana flows like a current through this glassy egg

And on that note, TJ's UnXeno eggs also started cracking

Edited by Isuzu

1 minute ago, Isuzu said:

You can get them from the cave. They drop in all biomes (or did). We're still not sure what the deal with them is.

Where can you see his eggs?

So far, The Desert is my fav, followed by the purple and the coastal blue. I can't wait to see what the adults look like and then plan possible lines with the other Xeno's. Ohhhh I hope the purple look great with Witchlights! Arcana's too! :wub:

1 minute ago, Isuzu said:

Description: Mana flows like a current through this glassy egg

Nice. So it's random? Urgh, it's going to be hard to get it XD well, let's go and hunt!

2 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Someone on Discord found them in Silvi's.

Edited by Isuzu

1 minute ago, random_dragon_collector said:

They're on the silvi's lair fan site right now. Someone posted a little earlier.

it's impossible to make any calls about adults based on hatchlings, even gendered ones, but i can't help getting my hopes up about the jungle ones especially. i am a fan of monochrome palettes and those purples are really doing it for me. 💜 

oh, who am i kidding - my hopes are up about all of them!

14 minutes ago, Naruhina_94 said:

Nice. So it's random? Urgh, it's going to be hard to get it XD well, let's go and hunt!

Current eggs are in all biomes. All the same color.

Courses eggs are in all biomes, one color per biome.

I wonder why only 6 eggs are shown in TJ's signature,, when there are 7.

Edited by PrincessLucy

On a side note, I think now would be a perfect time to include images of mana shards in the encyclopedia. (Like from Snow Warming.)

image.png.d3520a0693183b3dee592dd66e82981b.png / image.png.8a6e4bc8c81e7b97636abdf97b6140d1.png / image.png.ac930a730188532b2ac8282c23783ed8.png

I only have silver trophy so I won't be able to get all of these xenos in one day, but I'll try my luck later for sure. I now have 5 new cb eggs and 2 of them are these secret ones.

I like their colors, especially desert and secret ones.

Wooooo, I love Xenos and the idea of having one for each element makes total sense! So far I like the hatchie with “ears,” the one with a red flower like structure on its back, and the lovely purple hued one best. 

How neat that there’s also a mystery egg! A neutral element makes sense—perhaps design wise it’ll be a throwback to the xeno’s common ancestor before they diverged from one another.

Seems the mystery egg dropped in the cave while I was asleep! Hoping to grab one when I'm no longer locked :)

44 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Seems like if this was a glitch, TJ would have stopped by by now.  Have we ever had a release without an egg in the first post before?

27 minutes ago, PrincessLucy said:

I wonder why only 6 eggs are shown in TJ's signature,, when there are 7.

I'm like 90% sure this has happened before, with TJ's post not including some 'surprise' new egg. 

..... Oh! Found at least one: A 2011 release that showed two new ones but actually had three new breeds.

Whether it's a glitch or just a surprise, I'm scroll-locked now for a few hours. I've grabbed one of each of the new Xenos, I might wait on the surprise 'current' one until it's been figured out for sure what's going on. 

3 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm like 90% sure this has happened before, with TJ's post not including some 'surprise' new egg. 

..... Oh! Found at least one: A 2011 release that showed two new ones but actually had three new breeds.

Whether it's a glitch or just a surprise, I'm scroll-locked now for a few hours. I've grabbed one of each of the new Xenos, I might wait on the surprise 'current' one until it's been figured out for sure what's going on. 

Thanks!  Wonder if that means it's supposed be bred-only, though, like the striped black.

6 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Thanks!  Wonder if that means it's supposed be bred-only, though, like the striped black.

TJ includes hybrids in the release announcement posts, his are CB

Also I can confirm that they drop in all biomes, I'll risk mine for proof:) https://dragcave.net/lineage/xA0ss

only managed to get forest, volcano, and jungle b4 i got egg locked. very lovely eggs though!!

Was finally able to ditch one of my misclicked Jungle eggs, now I just gotta find an Alpine egg and they go crazy fast >.<

Ahh hunting for the all-biome egg is a pain! Luckily I managed to catch one of each new xeno very easily. (Well, my neighbours are having a party again so I couldn't fall asleep anyway... :P )

Edited by Varislapsi

1 hour ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Seems like if this was a glitch, TJ would have stopped by by now.  Have we ever had a release without an egg in the first post before?

I hope this is the case, I'm stressing like crazy about catching a mystery egg, I don't want them to suddenly stop dropping. XD