TheGrimWitch

ANSWERED:Question about dragon requests

Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find it if it does exist. 

This is a multiple part question/ suggestion I guess? I will try to make this as understandable as possible.

I was looking through the Dragon Requests sub forum and was really interested in attempting to create something, but I am also really busy and I reread the new rules and I believe it was said that basically one thread per person and per idea even if the ideas are connected. This is difficult for me because I cannot make a decision for my life and I have a lot of ideas and little time. I was wondering if there is a place to launch ideas in the basic stage en mass? And if there isn't is there a possibility to create such a thing?

In essence, if it isn't already a thing, I was imagining a thread where people, who have ideas but dont have the time or energy to work and keep up a thread like the others, could spitball ideas and those ideas are up for grabs from other people if they really like it they can take it and create their own thread where they will focus on just the one. Kind of like the abandoned art thread but for ideas? 

Could this be a thing or would it be too much?

The purpose of which is to ...?

be able to give ideas for dragon requests. I would love to give ideas and give back to the community but I dont have the time to create a thread for a single type of dragon and I particularly have multiple ideas that I would love to give to someone else to see if they like it.