Kaiserf11

Sandwaste x Undine anyone?

Ok, I apologize if this isn't the place to ask this, but it didn't seem to be a topic for the Help section either.

Anyway... I'm working on a lineage that has Undines paired with Freckleds, but the putcome so far is 16-0 in favor of freckles, which i think is ridiculous but the powers that can do something about this HUGE unbalance don't seem to be interested in doing naything to fix it. So I guess I'll have to scrap everything done so far and change the freckles. My best choice, given the kind of lineage I'm doing is using Sandwastes, I like them and they work well with what I have in mind, the only possible downside is that I will find a similar outcome, which I will not notice until gen 3 when they meet the Undines. So you can imagine it is quite a lot of work and time, so I decided I could ask for other people's experience to see if its worth it.

So, here comes the important part, does anyone breed or have bred Sandwaste x Undine? And if so, what have been your outcomes? Completely one sided like it happened to me with Freckles or something different? I would like people to share their experience and, if possible, the exact number of dragons produced by their pairs, just to see if this change would be worth it for my project.

Sandwastes and Freckleds are quite new and very prolific because the game considers these breeds under-populated. I myself have troubles getting a frigging Seragamma from my Freckled checker ...

Undines have recently become part of a hybrid breeding, and they have alts. Both are reasons why people have bred them plentifully and the game considers their population well-stocked.

Which basically means, good luck trying either pair. This is going to take a while.

Hmmm, I see. Well, I suppose it makes sense considering what I've experienced. I still believe, as well as many others, that there should be a way to influence the breed you get from a pair, else the new breeds will never catch up to the others, most people try to avoid them in breeding projects for that very same reason you explained, they basically destroy any lineage that is not focused on getting them in specific as the final goal.