Camiuoo

Group Selection

Hi? Uh, I was wondering if there was a way to possibly select more then one dragon at a time when adding to a group? I’m trying to sort my dragons into CB/Bred groups, and it’s getting a bit tedious to keep going back and forth and adding one dragon at a time. Is there any possible way to add more then one dragon at a time?

There is, fortunately! While viewing your group, you can click "Add Dragons," and clicking on dragons while holding the Control key will allow you to select multiple!

44 minutes ago, Camiuoo said:

Hi? Uh, I was wondering if there was a way to possibly select more then one dragon at a time when adding to a group? I’m trying to sort my dragons into CB/Bred groups, and it’s getting a bit tedious to keep going back and forth and adding one dragon at a time. Is there any possible way to add more then one dragon at a time?

Yes. Holding the [Ctrl] key (or [Cmd] on Mac, I'm guessing!) when clicking dragons should let you select several. You can also select an unbroken list of dragons by clicking the first dragon in the list normally and then clicking on the last while holding [Shift]. See if that works for you?

Edit: Oh, also, in the box where you can search through your dragons (still in the "Add Dragons" view), you can type things like #cb to get your caveborn dragons, #2g for second generation dragons, etc, or the name of the dragon species (e.g. Red Dragon) to filter by species. ^_^ That's a pretty powerful way to preselect what you want to put into a group, although there's currently regrettably no way to combine the #tags with other search keywords (that I know of).

Edited by pinkgothic

It appears that command + click is still not supported for mac.

And ctrl + click triggers mac's default action of acting like a right click.

Ah, my bad. I'm not sure if that's a possibility. Sorry about that!