purplehaze

Purple's Pandemic Pastime Bingo

6 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Look at the scrolls of the people who score the lowest in the "diamond" category, though. Many of them have between 2000 and 4000 dragons. Raising the break point to 5000 would put them back to the platinum level and perhaps give them a better chance. When we originally set that limit none of us had as many as 10,000 dragons.

I can see changing the break point.

Posted (edited)

Raising diamond requirement to 5000 is worth trying.

I think lowering points for remaining trophy levels may run into the possibility of winning on Flashes alone? Or something. Not that it's not a legitimate way to win.

OH. Would you mind arranging a Romantic Encounter with Vijameral i and Caxalibyra i?

Edited by Dirtytabs

I think raising the diamond requirement is reasonable, yeah. Not sure about lowering the requirements for the other ones.

Congrats, winners!

I'll sit out the last round, I won't make you tally any more points. :)

I'm on board with changing the diamond requirement, at least experimentally to see if it works out.

Posted (edited)

OR - raise the total Diamond players have to attain ? maybe to 50 ?  I absolutely agree something needs doing.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Hmm... what if we adapt a formula/formulae for Diamond winning score based of amount of dragons? Like x/1000 X 2 + 40? Just an example, I didn’t actually check if it would be okay.

Doing individual maths is probably too complicated.

Maybe raise the diamond level to 4000 grown/frozen creatures and the score requirement to 50?

2 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

Maybe raise the diamond level to 4000 grown/frozen creatures and the score requirement to 50?

If you are hosting the next game, why don't you try that and see how it works? We can always adjust it again if needed, but I think it is worth a try.

What's the bold 11s in the Flash?

Just for fun because it was a lot of 11s. Not a secret or anything. Hope you didn't waste a lot of time looking for something. XD

I agree that a change would be helpful.  

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Just for fun because it was a lot of 11s. Not a secret or anything. Hope you didn't waste a lot of time looking for something. XD

Ohhh. :lol: 

OK, everyone, here we go: 

Edited by Dirtytabs