Swekt

Encyclopedia - Navigation Links

Personally I like from time to time to go trough the whole Dragon Encyclopedia and see how many eggs I have seen; check if something new has been added etc. However, there is one thing that could make this easier – adding links to the next and previous entry in Encyclopedia.

For example, for the Albino Dragon there could be two links above the name of the race/species name. Something along the lines of “next page”/ “previous page”, or “Alcedine Wyvern” / “Aether Wyvern” (that is the names of the dragons that would be shown on the next page and on the previous page).

“Back to Encyclopedia” is a nice feature if one wants to see a specific dragon, but it does not help with viewing the whole encyclopedia without missing (or repeating) dragons.

(y)(y) Yes please! I go to the Encyclopedia fairly often for one reason or another, sometimes it's just for a specific breed but sometimes I like to just re-read information in general. It would be wonderful if that was a bit easier to do, just next/previous, instead of having to go back to the main Encyclopedia and click there (it also may be faster/better as it wouldn't be loading the whole Encyclopedia with all those images every single time). 

I agree!  Please add better navigation to the Encyclopedia.

Yes please - that would be lovely.