Akirameta

Reptile Breeder Game

I couldn't find and threads for this site, so I'm gonna make one myself! So, has anyone else played this one? It's all about keeping and breeding reptiles (cough kinda obvious) and I adore it because I love reptiles irl as well.

You can also have some gorgeous babies on here, and I love it so much ❤️

This is S'more, my super dalmation crested gecko: http://reptilebreedergame.com/rb2/main.php?page=viewreptile&reptileid=19410929

If you play on this site, feel free to add me! I go by Akirameta, and my profile is here.

Oh lol I stumbled across this and actually found out that I have an account and several lizards that are still alive??? Somehow? It's fun when sites like this don't let your animals die because I'm the type to make an account, play for a while, and then take a huge hiatus.

I love reptile breeder game, I used to play a ton and breed blue tongue skinks on there!! The biggest thing that turns me off about it is how pay to play it is. The tokens are really necessary but super expensive, whether you're buying them with real money or the game's non-premium currency. It is really fun though ; A ;