VixenDra

ANSWERED:Pargulus Pygmies breedng bug

I'm trying to breed my blue Pargulus pair but all I'm getting is:

136077118_breedingerror.thumb.png.cdaff1a90f76a4b28e9d70d6cb471b08.png

I waited a few hours but it's still occuring. Tried 3 times total so far.

I also used fertility before the 3rd attempt and started from the other gender than before. No difference.

The dragons in question still have the Breed action available.

Please don't tell me I have to replace any of those dragons just because there's an error...

As an extension to your error, has *anyone* been able to get a bred Pargulus at all? I only got non-Pargulus eggs from my mixed pairs - does the system even allow bred Pargulus eggs? Parguli?

Suspicion tripled:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Lg6uz

https://dragcave.net/lineage/tc1af

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Z9Vxb

See, at least 1 of these should have become a Pargulus egg, it's a NEW breed after all!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

None of mine has bred true either. I assumed it was because they are rares, but now I feel it might be a glitch :o 

That's how it seems.  I got a Pipio from blue Pargulus x Pipio.  My egg-limits make me reluctant to do more tests until a few hours later.

Edited by Pilauli

27 minutes ago, Windy said:

None of mine has bred true either. I assumed it was because they are rares, but now I feel it might be a glitch :o 

Rare x Rare can breed true so that just can't be the case? https://dragcave.net/lineage/ICA1i

Also, since I'm getting an error page it just can't be an intended behavior

Edited by VixenDra

I think they meant that they got the non-Pargulus breed from a mixed pairing.

I think TJ may just not yet have breeding results defined properly for these little ones. Personally, I'm hoping for a Xenowyrm-like mechanic.

1 minute ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

Tried my single adult (green), no egg.

What was the mate, if I may ask?

It was a misfit pygmy :) To add I tried the blue with a misfit and it came up with the gravestone error page.

Edit: tried again and got a refusal. Huh

Edited by Ruffledfeathers

45 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I think they meant that they got the non-Pargulus breed from a mixed pairing.

I think TJ may just not yet have breeding results defined properly for these little ones. Personally, I'm hoping for a Xenowyrm-like mechanic.

Yes, that's how I meant it. ^^ Any time I tried to breed them, I got the other egg, not the Pargulus.

1 minute ago, icearashi said:

a fest

A what?

Just now, Ruby Eyes said:

A what?

Pumpkin (festival) one that will always produce another mate at regular times? 

I tried Pargulus x Pumpkin.

2x no egg

1x refusal

1x error page (resulted in "no egg" at third attempt)

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

I tried Kovos x Pargulus yesterday. I got a Kovos egg. I won't link it as I didn't keep it. I haven't been willing to try again as people seem to be having trouble getting any Pargulus eggs.

WELL. I tried one with a pumpkin and got the tombstone. I went back and tried the same one again with another punkin with the same result. Then I went back again and bred the same one with a coral and got a refusal. And all three attempts show in my action log. THAT's a CLASS glitch !

image.png.37bb3e2a0f56891ae17da977ef1ae34b.png

I got a refusal with Blue Pargulus x Pumpkin - but I forggot to use Fertilize first.

A friend of mine bred two Green Parguli and got an egg from them.

Update: Green Pargulus x Pumpkin gave an egg for her, too.

(No link as both eggs got abandoned.)

Edited by Astreya

I tried to breed two earlier as well no egg was produced just an error page in its stead- no egg or refusal mentioned in the action log either

Screenshot_20200527-194734_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Bloommist

Not my pair (sister gave permission to post it) but whatever problem existed, now it works.

Edit: Should have mentioned that she used fertility. In case that changes something...
(she tried 4 of the little seedlings and all of them bred true with a different Pygmy mate)

Edited by Soulsborne

10 minutes ago, Soulsborne said:

Edit: Should have mentioned that she used fertility. In case that changes something...

I used Fertility, too.

Sounds like the issue - whatever it was - may have been fixed?

Now after it has been fixed, I'm asking myself why I didn't breed at least one of mine for a checker to get a non-pargulus egg.

All I get now are Pargulus eggs... Will be a hard wait to get checker mates for them. ;)