Cthulhu

ANSWERED:Raised dragons not counting for the Raffle

I know the raffle says raise three dragons to adulthood. I also know that the wyverns and the pygmies do not count towards the raffle count as actual dragons.

I have raised four  dragons that I believe are actual dragons.  The Cloudplume dragon, the Jester dragon, the Labradorite dragon and the Sapo dragon.  But the raffle tells me that I only have raised two out of three of the dragons required for entry into the raffle.  Please let me know which ones I have been wrong about?

Thanks

The raffle specifies bred adults this month. So your CB new release dragons will not count. You must have raised something else that did count, but you will need another bred dragon to fulfill the requirement. You could still have time if you grab one of the low time eggs from the AP and get it hatched quickly.

24 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

I know the raffle says raise three dragons to adulthood. I also know that the wyverns and the pygmies do not count towards the raffle count as actual dragons.

I have raised four  dragons that I believe are actual dragons.  The Cloudplume dragon, the Jester dragon, the Labradorite dragon and the Sapo dragon.  But the raffle tells me that I only have raised two out of three of the dragons required for entry into the raffle.  Please let me know which ones I have been wrong about?

Thanks

The AP has lots of low-timers right now.  Snag one from there, er it, then raise it, and you'll be good.

11 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

The raffle specifies bred adults this month.
You must have raised something else that did count, but you will need another bred dragon to fulfill the requirement. 

Oh, ok.  I should only have to wait 4 hours for my other Jester dragon and the Amalthea dragon to finish growing up.  

I knew it had to be something I was stupid enough to overlook.

Thanks

29 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

I also know that the wyverns and the pygmies do not count towards the raffle count as actual dragons.

As far as I know, all dragons/drakes?/pygmies/two-headeds count towards the generic "dragons" for the raffle, including if it specifies dragon types such as wyrms (both wyrm pygmies and wyrm regular dragons will count). Just "raise dragons" includes wyverns, westerns, easterns, lindwyrms, or any other body type of dragon because they are all dragons.

19 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

Oh, ok.  I should only have to wait 4 hours for my other Jester dragon and the Amalthea dragon to finish growing up.  

That should do it. :)