Nightwalkerkey

Cloudplume Breeding Plans!

I think as of right now (pretty early after seeing adults), the Cloudplumes are my favorite! 

I thought I'd get a thread started because I want to see other ideas. 

I definitely will be breeding them with Venturis, because toe beans!! Black Truffles, Embers and Aethers would look good as well. I couldn't forget about Lihnseyres too, because poses and spriter!

I'm so excited we have another white/neutral dragon that will look good with almost everything! 

Feel free to share your ideas and plans too!

Definitely on board with Truffle, because TRUFFLES, and Lihns too - Aether --- oooooo good shout, I like it. I also think they'll look awesome with our new labradorite dergs too! 

Just looking - I love them with Venturis and Tercs as well!

Edit. Aqualis, Aranoa, Tetra, cuz happy beans - there really are too many that would go soo well

Edited by Astiana2011

Absolutely gorgeous, I feel these guys will go excellently with everything!!

I'll be breeding Cammy, my prize to one tomorrow. We shall see how that goes!

Edit for @Predat0rs, I don't know how to put the lineage sheet up, would you mind putting one for us? Pretty please and thank you!

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

my first ideas are stratos and gaia. :D

but i love the terrae mock-up @Confused Cat posted (although i might try with the females, since they're one of my favorite sprites), and the tercorns posted by @Predat0rs

i think @Astiana2011 might be right: cloudplumes are going to look great with everything! or at least a lot of things.

Could someone mock-up a lineage with Blacktips?

These are such pretty dragons. Love how they look with Tercorns and Venturis.

I hope the lineage tile gets a little adjustment so the nose doesn't look cut off.

Edited by Laura-Borealis

14 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

image.png.ed2098c12befb60a71f6860a334359fc.png image.png.bfcde6436f59607723f54756237620c1.png

this may be the blacktip linege i have been waiting for. ❤ (good call, @Ruby Eyes!)

Edited by miaou

@miaou *waves* Yeah, I been noodling with em on HoB and they look good with so many dergs. So many lineage ideas, too few slots! However, this one is just sooo cute:

too cute.png