Little-Star's bingo

Points updated

F3. Ridgewing dragon

will be up for 2 hours (4 pm DC)

Edited by Little-Star

F3 expired

F4. Something frozen

open until I post it's expired

There are still 2 secrets out there, and I'm surprised nobody found one of them, I thougth it was pretty obvious

Edited by Little-Star

3 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I didn't remember them being so cute as hatchling ❤️

Since everyone posted round one, I will do round 2 tomorrow

Edited by Little-Star

2 hours ago, water_angel said:

That wasn't what I meant by frozen but I guess I will count it as it's is indeed frozen

F4 is now expired

F5 Aqualis dragon, not CB

Will expire at 9 am may 17th

Edited by Little-Star

I'd like to suggest set more detailed division over platinum tier from next game. Seems like to there's not that many newbies come into this game and this game seems becoming closed party. I think it is not that fair for setting same goal line for the one who has 2050 dragons and over 10000 dragons.

One of my thought was making goal line two points higher for every 2,000 dragons in their scroll. It is just my opinion.

2 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

I'd like to suggest set more detailed division over platinum tier from next game. Seems like to there's not that many newbies come into this game and this game seems becoming closed party. I think it is not that fair for setting same goal line for the one who has 2050 dragons and over 10000 dragons.

One of my thought was making goal line two points higher for every 2,000 dragons in their scroll. It is just my opinion.

I don't care one way or the other, but I can't actually see the need. Once you pass 2000, there is every likelihood that you own some of everything - and you certainly have the potential to - and having more doesn't change anything much. The big differences are more between those who breed and those who don't, and the type of lineages they plan. And you can't make rules for that.

9 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Once you pass 2000, there is every likelihood that you own some of everything

I actually agree with this. But there are some kind of bingo that based on pure luck such as code related ones. Size of scroll actually matters on these. I might overthought on something.