Mewtie

Empty Generation in Lineages

Today I noticed an empty zeroth generation in lineages and apparently I'm not the only one seeing it. I tried three different browsers and it happens in each, clearing the cache doesn't fix it. The empty generation does not stick to the top in the bar when the page isn't large enough. Lineages with 12 or more generations still appear normal.

ddx5vla-e38eab51-a92f-44ef-ade7-a2b78dbd (desktop)

ddx5vhc-09bcd94b-18c7-4358-aaac-e7db6934 (mobile)

Edited by Mewtie

All my 2 gens seem normal. But is it a Thuwed ? They occasionally do that....

No, apart from lineages with 12 or more generations, this happens in every lineage I view, even in the lineages of caveborn dragons. But if it is of interest, Thuweds that would normally start at generation 2 have an empty first generation.

I am not seeing anything like that in any of the dragons I have viewed today.

I don’t see this either, it’s not DC’s problem then? I checked a variety of lineages but no, I don’t see it.

How long have you been seeing that? I've seen a '0' generation in quite a few of my dragons over time, I didn't think this was anything new. A couple years ago when I was going through all my old dragons for lineage-tracking purposes I saw a handful.

edit: Although, if you are seeing it in CBs and such, that definitely is new.

Edited by HeatherMarie

I only noticed it today. It didn't say that the first generation is generation 0, there was an empty additional generation at the very beginning of every lineage.

1 hour ago, Shadowdrake said:

Does it also happen for you on private mode? or only when logged in?

I have no idea why, but after trying to look at it in privte mode I'm no longer encountering this problem! :O Thank you so much!!!

Edited by Mewtie

Now that is REALLY weird.... I would go test, but it makes me nervous....