schenanigans

Random Lag Spikes

There seems to be random lag spikes in cave when trying to do anything - doesn't matter if breeding, hunting, etc and I'm not getting them at specifically 5 minute intervals. I'm actually noticing them between the 5 minute shuffles (such as :23, :58). They are significantly worse on mobile. I know a few others have noticed lag spikes as well, and this seems to have been happening since afternoon cave time yesterday. 

I have noticed this too, especially when I was trying to breed stuff to the AP yesterday around 9pm cave time. A few others on the Discords, official and unofficial, also mentioned it so I hoped it wasn't just my computer being poop.

I have noticed this, too. Seems to be at irregular times, unlike the lag at the 5 minute shuffles that we were experiencing before. This can take up to 20 seconds or even longer to load a page. A few times I got the tombstone with the message that an error has occurred, but usually the page will finally load and then everything will be fine again until it suddenly happens again.

Yesterday I kept getting the tombstone "error has occurred" page. Today I haven't noticed much but I've been busy working, so I haven't been on the site much.

I've been consistently getting lag at the 35-45 second mark at the top of each hour. Just happened again at 3:00:35pm cave time.

So my computer wasn't just protesting against the multiple videos I had open? Always nice to know, though sucky others have to experience it too. Noticed it the most late last night (somewhere around 1am-2am cave time), haven't been on DC enough today yet to really take notice. 

The cave is being absolutely horrific on mobile today. I thought it was just my trash wifi but even on my 4g, it took so long to load anything from the AP.