UltimateTH

ANSWERED:Encylopedia shows zero owned despite owning the derg

Title says it all. I haven't played Dragon Cave since most likely 2008, probably left it around 2012? It's been a while and I LOVE the changes!

But the encyclopedia shows I own zero of most of the breeds, despite them being in my decrepit scroll XD Any way to fix this? It's not a huge deal, but it means I gotta require some rather hard to get dergs that I've already acquired in the past...

When the encyclopedia was implemented, no past dragons were included in the "owned" count to have everyone start on a level playing field. Unfortunately this means that you'll either have to collect more dragons or click on more dragons to observe them. Each dragon can be observed once every... month or so? 4 weeks or 6 weeks, I'm not sure. Hatchies you'll probably want to find in hatcheries or on other people's frozen dragons, and eggs you can breed and auto-abandon and they'll count as an egg owned. Every 5 dragons observed counts for 1 dragon owned, so you just have to do a lot of clicking instead of collecting.

Alright fair enough. Thanks for the recommendation! I had a feeling that was the case.

Also there is a thread in Site Discussion that can help with some of the harder stuff.