purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2020 - has ended!

I've stopped my breeding so my line will be staying where it is :) Good luck if anyone has any breeding left!

9 minutes ago, Justie said:

Guess this boy's name. 😻

XD  I can't imagine! Love the code.

Of course, the last generation is the wrong breed again.

Next time I'll go for purebred, seriously ...

(At least the Vamp didn't kill it this time. It was toss & turn. No wait, it was turn & toss!)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Remember, breeding for the Challenge ends at midnight tonight (Oct 10) cave time -- approximately 12 hours from now! If you can squeeze another breeding in before that, go for it! Just make sure that you post your dragon here.

I will be posting the final standings sometime tomorrow afternoon so please get your final dragon posted by then.

I am still missing updated donation offerings from the following players who are still active in the challenge: @Justie, @cheesecake__, @ComatosedRoses Please post or repost what you are offering ASAP so that I can get about the business of awarding prizes once the standings are known!

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/BYtLE

What Gen are you on now?:  27th

And that'll do it for me. =D  And all of the eggs were the right breed. I'll probably continue it to 30 just to be a nice even number. 

20 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Remember, breeding for the Challenge ends at midnight tonight (Oct 10) cave time -- approximately 12 hours from now!

Time to edit the thread title :D

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Time to edit the thread title :D

Thanks for the reminder. Done! :)

The Challenge has ended! If you have last minute breedings that you haven't posted yet, time is running out. Standings will be announced later today and top winners will have a chance to pick their prizes. Once those are done I will randomly pick prizes for everyone else out of the prizes offered by other participants. :)

There are a number of participants who appear to have dropped out, not posting any updates since July. All but Pliskin appear to have stopped breeding their line. Those people will not be considered to have completed the challenge and will not be eligible for a prize. @Pliskin - you will still be eligible if you post your last dragon bred before Oct 10 by the end of the day today.

Edited by purplehaze

Mine never got further than my last update. 

I loved this for practicing! Next time I know to pick easier dragons to find :P hahaha

This was super fun! Maybe in the future we could do a checker/eg contest where instead of judging by generation the amount of dragons bred for the line? Dunno how exactly to make that work, but I really enjoyed it :)

Final Standings are posted. Top 3 winners are:

1st place @Kigyptnee

2nd place @Chaosdawn

3rd place @Fuzzbucket

Congratulations!

Every one of you who completed the challenge is a winner! As soon as the 3 top winners have picked their prizes I will be awarding prizes from the list randomly to the rest of you.

Thanks to all who played this round. Hope to see you all back next year!

Edited by purplehaze

Super fun!!!!! Lucky number 7!!!

Edited by Zerhai

Thanks - much more fun than last year (where I messed up BIG time !)

One day late! XD geez

anyway I did breed this little guy on the 10th:

The Line gets longer!

Proof: https://dragcave.net/lineage/vLsTU

What gen. are you on now?: 11th gen!

congrats everyone! Even though I messed up a bit, I still had fun and am planning on continuing this lineage. 
And will probably join next year as well ^^

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

One day late! XD geez

Aw, sorry about that. But there had to be a deadline. Glad you had fun with it and I do hope you will join again next year!

Prize match-ups have been posted on the front page. Please contact the person who has won your prize ASAP to arrange for breeding and delivery.

Edited by purplehaze

Yay! Thank you for letting me participate though I had issue with breeding (facepalm).

This was so much fun.

I will have to really watch the forums next year for the beginning!

I just bred my prize to Kigyptnee and sent it off. I hope you are all doing well with getting your prizes delivered. Please let me know if you run into any problems.

24 minutes ago, galleri said:

Stopping in to update that @Justie and I did do our trades. I have a dragon now that is my favorite! ❤️ 

Oh, that's nice. :) Thanks for letting us know.

I hope everyone else was able to get their prize for finishing. If you didn't, please let me know!

53 minutes ago, galleri said:

Stopping in to update that @Justie and I did do our trades. I have a dragon now that is my favorite! ❤️ 

Thanks for speaking up @galleri. I confess I have been preoccupied with 'stuff'

I am so happy you like your prize. I admit it is one of my favourites too.:wub:

49 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I hope everyone else was able to get their prize for finishing. If you didn't, please let me know!

I did get my prize! And I do love her dearly ❤️

I'm still working on getting Fuzz's prize bred... been breeding weekly and my golds still refuse to produce XD The two of us have been in consistent contact through the whole ordeal :lol:

Edited by Paintra

1 hour ago, Paintra said:

Gorgeous!

15 hours ago, Paintra said:

I'm still working on getting Fuzz's prize bred... been breeding weekly and my golds still refuse to produce XD The two of us have been in consistent contact through the whole ordeal :lol:

Oh that is a wonderful dragon!!!

I meant to share the one Justie sent me.

Favorite Dragon!!!