purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2020 - has ended!

Are people using EQ - the speed of some players amazes me.

19 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Are people using EQ - the speed of some players amazes me.

I think some people are just ignoring the "consistent pattern" requirement. Others have just chosen really well which breeds to use! But as far as I can tell, it's just incubate being used for speeding up. 2 days to hatch, 3 to grow up = a new generation every 5 days if real life doesn't interfere XD

Exactly - and I've only had one no interest... I must have lost some time when my mother died, I suppose...

OH WAIT - yes, I bred to the wrong one first time around !

13 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I think some people are just ignoring the "consistent pattern" requirement. Others have just chosen really well which breeds to use! But as far as I can tell, it's just incubate being used for speeding up. 2 days to hatch, 3 to grow up = a new generation every 5 days if real life doesn't interfere XD

Or if your dragons don't hate each other's guts! XD

I don't use EQ, too risky imo. I did lose 8 or so hours cuz my breed time got later and later at night and I finally just said oh well, I'll breed them in the morning. XD 

@Ruby Eyes I’m having zero luck seeing any K name-codes in the cave for you. Have you found one yet? Hoping you’re having more luck in the search than I! :D 

@Chaosdawn congrats on reaching gen 20!🎉

@rinoa26 thanks so much for the crossed fingers! Behold, a new pargulus has been born from your good luck vibes! XD 

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof: Ta da~ 

What Gen are you on now?: 21

Fun side note - last year’s challenge, I made it to gen 21. So this week’s little one ties for my longest lineage ever made with my own dragons... next week will mark this lineage as my longest ever (if my good luck continues). Kinda cool to think about :) 

Standings have been updated!

It is really nice to see all the lineages that are moving forward! I love following the progress every week.

The Bubbleline gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/Dc5Rt

What Gen are you on now?: 16

I have a mate for the L generation, but no female M namecode XD Gosh, I really should have planned this better!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

@Kigyptnee I just seen your message. But I serious slacked in August. I appreciate your offer to help me catch caveborns. Like I said this has been good practice and I will be prepared for the next time this happens. 

Edit: I probably should not have picked the two dragons I did for this challenge. The more I think about it. I can never find Balloon Dragons in the caves now. Wonder if I can start over with new dragons lol

Edited by galleri

wrong egg today ... and the vamp killed it

Edited by Ruby Eyes

17 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

wrong egg today ... and the vamp killed it

Oh no. =(

Standings updated!

Just under 4 weeks left to go! We seem to have lost some participants here, but it isn't too late for them to get back in the race! :)