purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2020 - has ended!

My breeding is going to be delayed a few days due to scroll lock with new eggs. Bad timing. XD

On 7/26/2020 at 1:07 AM, Verandi said:

I am dropping out of the project. Theres just too much craziness in my life right now, I cant focus on DC at the moment. Maybe next year will be better for me. 

Sorry to see you go, but of course real life comes first. I hope the craziness settles down and things get better soon.

I have updated standings. I added lineage links for all the dragons, except the last few on the list. I would have had to go searching too far for those, but will add links the next time those players update. So now we can see all the pretties in one place!

Edited by purplehaze

So I’m thinking of switching up the naming theme of my Pargulus/(common) Pygmy little ones starting gen 13, but don’t have any current theme ideas yet. Anyone have any great naming ideas I could maybe use? :) 

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/iAv5n

What Gen are you on now?: 11

The Labradorites have made a come back with this generation! Wonder how long they will last.

Edited by Zerhai

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/RH6wb

What Gen are you on now?: 13th

Changed the mate to a Green Dragon instead of the intended Gaia I wanted to use. The chance of getting a Cloudplume out of any Xeno at them moment is nearly impossible I guess (didn't have the time to testbreed before).

@Kigyptnee maybe use latin names of plants or fruits growing in respectively biomes of the CB parent

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/1THWc

What Gen are you on now?: 12

For once I got my update done on Sunday! :)

Updated to here.

Edited by purplehaze

ugh my most recent gendered wrong... I thought I dealt with that but I guess not... 

@rinoa26 Thanks for the idea. I've decided to try my hand at naming them with latin using google translate... hopefully the translations are not too far off! :unsure:^_^

Also, here's a lineage update...

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof: Saccharo Vegrandis

What Gen are you on now?: 14

I've been spending all this time hunting for another kingcrowne to continue my lineage, and I just realized, when I'm scroll locked, that I have a Kingcrowne ready. Sigh XD

Unlucky this time breeding. Got a Fever instead of the Cloudplume :( 

Unsure if I should try again next week with the Fever or change to another green mate (maybe Dark Green?)

Anyone interested in the Fever? 

On 7/31/2020 at 5:15 PM, Fuzzbucket said:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): dragcave.net/lineage/ZYEyg

What Gen are you on now?: 14th

And it's a z I hope that's right as I am on a dire connection while arranging a funeral!