purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2020 - has ended!

I have been so happy with my progress, a totally problem free run! YAY! I didn't dare say anything in case I jinxed myself. 😁

But it seems I jinxed myself ages ago, for only buying 6 Lihnseyres at the market. I have just discovered I am out of females. :lol:

Lots of fab lineages to keep track of in the meantime!👍

STOP THE PRESSES!

I found a stray Lihnseyre lady! 🍾

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage):   https://dragcave.net/lineage/3qzHw  

What Gen are you on now?: 11th

Today's Date: 21st JuL

Forum Name: Justie

Edited by Justie

Sorry I didn't get to the standings this week. If it is okay with everyone I will just skip them at this point for this week and catch up next time.

My AC is broken, it is 94 degrees in my house and I don't feel like doing anything!

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Sorry I didn't get to the standings this week. If it is okay with everyone I will just skip them at this point for this week and catch up next time.

My AC is broken, it is 94 degrees in my house and I don't feel like doing anything!

Ugh, that's awful. Yeah, I say don't worry about it this week. 😃

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Please focus on staying cool first! Best of luck, and sorry about the heat :P 

15 minutes ago, MoonJade123 said:

Sorry If My Lineage Is Not A Perfect Stair

I hadn't really looked at your lineage. I just saw the date on your starter dragon and it seemed okay, but now that I look closer it doesn't really qualify. The idea is for the starter dragon and its mate to both be CB dragons so that everyone is starting at gen 1 in the beginning.

I am dropping out of the project. Theres just too much craziness in my life right now, I cant focus on DC at the moment. Maybe next year will be better for me.