purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2020 - has ended!

My egg this week was autoabandoned and it doesn't look like whomever picked it up is going to return it. I need to learn not to breed at 5am. XD

46 minutes ago, Chaosdawn said:

My egg this week was autoabandoned and it doesn't look like whomever picked it up is going to return it. I need to learn not to breed at 5am. XD

Looks like its current owner has no forum account. Tried asking on the discord thingy?

8 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Looks like its current owner has no forum account. Tried asking on the discord thingy?

I'm not on the Discord channels (social anxiety), but I'm figuring by this point I'm not getting it back. My own fault for not paying attention. XD  

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof: hq0YX

What Gen are you on now?: 9th

oops, little one got sick so I’m hiding him for now :unsure:  He's better now and no longer hiding. Feel free to say hello!  :D 

Edited by Kigyptnee

10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Cute code!

I thought so !

Standings have been updated to here. :)

Hello, everyone!! Here's some random comments :ph34r:

@Fuzzbucket you have to share with me your red pargulus ways! Mine seem to love to hatch green and blue lol :D 

@purplehaze uh oh, looks like the fevers are winning in your pandemic inspired spiral 😮 

@Chaosdawn sorry you lost your last little one. I tried looking for them in the AP when I noticed you didn't update your standing but my timing was always off. I'm glad you have a new one safe and sound on your scroll for this week! :D 

@ComatosedRoses I love the venturis & sapo dragons together! Your spiral is looking really good :) 

@wonderwanders2 I'm loving how consistently your Alcedines alternate colors! Also, I like the names of your dragons ^_^ 

@rinoa26 I have never seen a rainbow stair lineage where the rainbow is carried entirely by the CB dragons. I really like it & feel inspired. :D 

@cheesecake__ I think it's funny that "The First Mint" is actually in the second generation. XD And all those names... code inspired? They look cool (but I'm not sure I can even pretend to know how to pronounce some of them - Ziclij? Yeah, no idea haha, but it looks neat).

@Justie Looks like your little one really wanted to be the 9th gen XD I'm liking the cloudplume & lihnseyre together. Their poses look perfect together!

@Paintra I like the warm colors of your lineage! Congrats on getting to 5th gen! :D 

@Verandi - I love your oreo theme. ❤️ 

@Ruby Eyes Oooo 😮 It's so colorful~

@Zerhai Your lineage feels like a battle between light and dark. Who will win? Only time will tell... dun dun dun! :D 

@Pliskin The labradorite & marrows look good together. ^_^ Congrats on getting to 3rd gen!

@galleri Happy belated welcome! :D 

@Predat0rs Oh wow, venturis and stratos look really good together too! :) 

@Mochi I think it looks good mixed too! Aether and Tercorn both have a nice soft look. ❤️

Wow, we have so many active participants this season! So exciting!

On 7/8/2020 at 6:10 AM, Kigyptnee said:

@Justie Looks like your little one really wanted to be the 9th gen XD I'm liking the cloudplume & lihnseyre together. Their poses look perfect together!

Thanks @Kigyptnee for your all lovely comments about all the lines so far. I just had to click every link. I was really wowed by the number of lovely lines there are (including your cheeky little Parguluses [Pargulae?:blink: ]

I wish my ambitious little 8th gen, 9thwas 9th gen as well! But we are so clearly on the same page. I am actually astonished and pleased with my progress...

And their similar poses are exactly why I chose them - I am actually not all that fond of either breed. But they look so good together!

On 7/7/2020 at 11:10 PM, Kigyptnee said:

@Fuzzbucket you have to share with me your red pargulus ways! Mine seem to love to hatch green and blue lol :D 

Oddly enough my 8th gen is - blue !

On 7/7/2020 at 6:10 PM, Kigyptnee said:

@purplehaze uh oh, looks like the fevers are winning in your pandemic inspired spiral 😮 

@Chaosdawn sorry you lost your last little one. I tried looking for them in the AP when I noticed you didn't update your standing but my timing was always off. I'm glad you have a new one safe and sound on your scroll for this week! :D 

@ComatosedRoses I love the venturis & sapo dragons together! Your spiral is looking really good :) 

@wonderwanders2 I'm loving how consistently your Alcedines alternate colors! Also, I like the names of your dragons ^_^ 

@rinoa26 I have never seen a rainbow stair lineage where the rainbow is carried entirely by the CB dragons. I really like it & feel inspired. :D 

@cheesecake__ I think it's funny that "The First Mint" is actually in the second generation. XD And all those names... code inspired? They look cool (but I'm not sure I can even pretend to know how to pronounce some of them - Ziclij? Yeah, no idea haha, but it looks neat).

@Paintra I like the warm colors of your lineage! Congrats on getting to 5th gen! :D 

@Verandi - I love your oreo theme. ❤️ 

@Ruby Eyes Oooo 😮 It's so colorful~

@Zerhai Your lineage feels like a battle between light and dark. Who will win? Only time will tell... dun dun dun! :D 

@Pliskin The labradorite & marrows look good together. ^_^ Congrats on getting to 3rd gen!

@galleri Happy belated welcome! :D 

@Predat0rs Oh wow, venturis and stratos look really good together too! :) 

@Mochi I think it looks good mixed too! Aether and Tercorn both have a nice soft look. ❤️

Wow, we have so many active participants this season! So exciting!

Thanks!!!!